LegacyGT.com

Survey: How many people on the board own an OB?

Guest *Jedimaster*

• Replies 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

2009 OB 2.5i Ltd

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3002/2921949962_602fa6f93d.jpg

See more Photo's of my Car here:

[ame=http://www.flickr.com/photos/kentuckyranger/sets/72157607805606042/]2009 Subaru Outback Limited - a set on Flickr[/ame]

Edited by KentuckyRanger
Added a Photo

They are 08 Legacy GT cans. I painted the back of them Flat Black like the OEM STI muffler. I also had a muffler shop heat and bend the hangers down. ($20) This let the mufflers hang one inch below the bumper. I then added Stage One Hogzaust to let the sound out. And it sounds great but not overpowering.

IMG_1487.thumb.jpg.bc36ee542fad42d1586f383a47ddc380.jpg

“Abandon hope, all ye who enter here”

-Dante Alighieri

http://youtu.be/lLFunBPgPOo

They are 08 Legacy GT cans. I painted the back of them Flat Black like the OEM STI muffler. I also had a muffler shop heat and bend the hangers down. ($20) This let the mufflers hang one inch below the bumper. I then added Stage One Hogzaust to let the sound out. And it sounds great but not overpowering.

Thanks for the tip on the hangers. I want to do something similar, but not melt my plastics.

What I really want to know is, what's up with that cool grill? If anything needs changing right away, it's that ugly stock piece. Is yours aftermarket or home tooled?

Well, it's the first night of cold weather(mid-50s)here in Miami, so I took the XT out for a little performance test. I knew it would like the cold air but.....,:eek: Damn! It's got to be 20% stronger than on a 90 degree day. Even the sluggishness off the line is gone. Now I need to move somewhere that's cold more often. I'm gonna hate summer now that I've seen what it's like in winter.

Going upstate for halloween, I hope to find some 40s.:woowoo:

• 3 weeks later...

I just picked up an 09 OBXT. So far I like it.

Installed an OEM Satellite radio myself, (saved over $200 compared to having the dealer do it).

Ordered a KartBoy Shifter

Am considering buying a RaliTek Rear sway bar.

Welcome!

Where did you place the antenna?

I am aiming for under the rear wing...only had the radio two years...should get to installing it. Which reminds me I have a KB shifter - two years old - need to install that thing. Rallitek RSM...one year...need to install this as well.

I just picked up an 09 OBXT. So far I like it.

Installed an OEM Satellite radio myself, (saved over $200 compared to having the dealer do it).

Ordered a KartBoy Shifter

Am considering buying a RaliTek Rear sway bar.

Welcome!

Where did you place the antenna?

I am aiming for under the rear wing...only had the radio two years...should get to installing it. Which reminds me I have a KB shifter - two years old - need to install that thing. Rallitek RSM...one year...need to install this as well.

Installed it on the inside of the windshield per the instructions. That was the only part of the install I didn't like.

CIMG1513.JPG.dfb56de6e1323af3c8b0424f0bab3177.JPG