LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

Dark Grey 2010 LGT sighted on Col. Glenn near Grange Hall around lunch time yesterday.

Also, regularly sight a Silver 04(?) LGT in Springfield at the NextEdge building on Rt. 40. No spoiler and a good tint job.

Kudos to whoever the drivers are. :cool:

at the sevendust show at the Brat Stop in kenosha 08? black gt with some serious mud flaps and a tow hitch, looked lowered but there were four folks in it so i dunno. liked the look of the mud flaps.

Almost 100% this was me. It was an '09, rallyarmor flaps, hitch, stock height but loaded with people.

Car is no longer with me. Totalled.

I did upgrade to a Ruby Red Metallic 09 and now have a Whispbar Roof Rack, same mudflaps, and tinted tails.

(that was an awesome show, except for Saving Abel)

Spotted a White Mazda Speed 3 on 88 westbound near naperville at about 5 yesterday evening, yeah I know wrong forum but the plate said Blue Sun. Isn't that a former member here? Either way he looked over when I drove by him so I waved and he waved back.

Spotted a White Mazda Speed 3 on 88 westbound near naperville at about 5 yesterday evening, yeah I know wrong forum but the plate said Blue Sun. Isn't that a former member here? Either way he looked over when I drove by him so I waved and he waved back.

Yup, that was me! I saw the LGT and the grill coming and I was thinking "I think I know that car..."

Saw a black '06 or '07 leggy on I-675 south-bound around 7:00ish. He pulled in behind me for a while and then got off at North Fairfield Rd. It had dark tinted windows, and fog lights. Didn't see much else as it was behind me the whole time.

- Jeremy