• 70 mph
    • 75 mph
    • 80 mph
    • 85+

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough generalization. There are times when I feel comfortable at 80, and other times when 50 is too much, and I can't wait to get off and take the local roads. Mostly it's a function of who's on the road with me, how much they are liquored up, or how pissed off they are at the outcome of a sporting event.

65MPh max. The last time my LGT went over that was when my dad drove it after I bought her. He got it up 125mPH on the North Dallas TollWay. I baby my LGT so I tend to drive like a grandma. 40MPH is the limit on the road I take to work

I usually drive as fast as I think I can get away with. And that depends on which state i'm in. In Colorado it's usually 10 to 15 over, back home (Cali) I drive with the flow of traffic in the fast line (80 to 90 on the highway). Simply love California driving.

:lol: I hope you didn't pay for that ticket. Take them to court and the judge will dismiss them, unless it was a school zone.

2 or 3 mph over, while petty, is still over the maximum speed limit. Everybody always says up to 5 over and your good, but I have yet to see that law.

• Mega Users
So you didn't take it to court? I got a ticket for 8 over and the judge rolled his eyes mumbled something about his time being wasted and dismissed it. I guess it depends on where you live.