LegacyGT.com

TorqueProforance

I am tuned by torqued performance if that is what your talking about.. Dont have any time to finish up my retune after changing turbos but he is good at what he does. I do want to get cryotuned as well just to see which one runs better though!

I guess I'm just looking to see if anyone has used them for a LGT and how their cars ran/preformed with a tune from them i.e. reliable, better power and TQ, help with fuel econ (when your foot is out of it), etc.. This is my daily drive car and the kids are with me some so don't need major issues and I'm not sure if their are any really good tuners in the Columbus, Ohio area.

Yes, I do mean Eric for Torque Performance, sorry I just saw that I fat fingered the topic (wow embarrassing). What set ups are you guys running also? I'm looking at High-Flow Cat down-pipe, GrimmSpeed port/polish headers with crossover-pipe. Any reason to do up-pipe? And I wasn't looking at doing a full Cat back because like I said I have kids and the extra sound in the car wouldn't be fun for them all day.

I had a TP stage 2 etune on my WRX and was very happy with it. I emailed Eric when I got my LGT and he said he needed my AP to load the map. I ended going with Bren's etune. Both have great customer service and are very responsive to emails and questions.

Archived