LegacyGT.com

Mudflaps... Where to buy?

toomanytoyz

Hey Guys,

Decided I want to get some flaps for the LGT after seeing the mess the tires make of the sides of the car. I read the Subaru ones are bad for trapping debris and that the ikea ones don't come with free cutlery anymore, so I'mma pass on those...

Rally Armors? Where to get the best deal and support our community?

Any other options?

TIA! :)

• 8 months later...
flapatax way cheaper than rally armour and I personally like the cut out more. Here is a bad picture.

http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/7523/picture003sa.jpg

Did you redrill the holes on the flapatax. I got the simplified ones. I need to grow on them i dont think the holes are located really nicely.

And are the classic mud flaps from RA flappy like the 130 dollar ones?

But OP if you want nice quality mudflaps without having to spend a bunch I would go with flapatax

The original cut look a bit wider/stick out more, but could just be the angle? I wonder if spartan modified his at all or if they lined up correctly. I've heard a lot of comments about the flapatax not fitting out of the box.

Here are a few pic's of my flapatax flaps. I only slotted the holes on the bottom of the rear flaps to make them sit level. Maybe I did the tops, don't remember. Wasn't a big deal at all and the washers cover the holes anyways. Otherwise they are angled too much for my liking. The fronts fit fine. My only complaint is the rears are pretty wide and stick kinda far in, but you only notice it when you are looking at the car straight on from the rear.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-deep-bronze-metallic-thread-106206.html?p=3313732#post3313732

You might have to scroll down on the page.

Archived