LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Was this you a few weeks ago during that snow storm?... on a Wednesday. Last digits on plate were 45

http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy66/therealmcgyver/LGT/DSC_0697x.jpg?t=1268862536

~Shelby

Yup that is me.... haha... Nice pic of.... my car! I might have to get this for the collection.

I saw a silver GT tearing it up on Day hill road in Windsor..

haha, im on day hill everyday around 7:45 am and 5pm. but mine is black, and a 2.5i. twice this week, there was a red 2.5i with bertera plate frames behind me for my 30 mile commute, took the same exit, and took about 90% of the same portion of day hill as i do. must live near me.

haha, im on day hill everyday around 7:45 am and 5pm. but mine is black, and a 2.5i. twice this week, there was a red 2.5i with bertera plate frames behind me for my 30 mile commute, took the same exit, and took about 90% of the same portion of day hill as i do. must live near me.

really? i work down on international drive. we moved from day hill road. i'm usually in the Windsor/Granby area

It's not about speed, it's about acceleration!

spotted a 05 or 06 OBP LGT debadged w/ dark tint and what looked like some suspension work on the Mass Ave bridge at 11:15 pm last night. I was tooling around in my STS prepared Celica so I didn't get a chance to wave, you just blew by me.

spotted a 05 or 06 silver LGT with smoked tails, dark tint, and no grill on the mass pike going west between the 128 tolls and the Framingham exit. I was still tooling around in my STS prepared Celica, you also blew by me....

anyone want to buy a celica?

spotted a 05 or 06 OBP LGT debadged w/ dark tint and what looked like some suspension work on the Mass Ave bridge at 11:15 pm last night. I was tooling around in my STS prepared Celica so I didn't get a chance to wave, you just blew by me.

That might have been me. Was on that bridge around 11 ish, headed to Royale from Cambridge. Didn't see the Celica though...

^ Thanks man, yeah I think the Garnet Red is the one of the rarest colors for 09. Rarest/least favored, but I liked the look since you don't see many that color. When I was first in the market I was looking for the DGM, but couldn't find one in the Northeast.
habitual derail-er