LegacyGT.com

Trying to find an LGT wagon in the Austin area

Wither48

Hey everyone

I've been looking at listings online for a while now, and I haven't been able to find an LGT with a manual transmission. Any suggestions as to where I might have more luck? I'd ideally find a wagon, but I know how rare those are in that trim.

Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I found just 2 Legacy wagons within 200 miles of San Antonio, and neither were GT's. I found a couple LGT sedans, though.

Both 2.5i's were in Austin. One had a bad motor (lots of blowby) and I bought the other. I looked at autotrader and cargurus.com.

I've been told that finding a GT is next to impossible, and that finding it in manual is even harder. There is an LGT sedan in Austin, but it's automatic. Would I be better off doing a manual conversion?

I've been told that finding a GT is next to impossible, and that finding it in manual is even harder. There is an LGT sedan in Austin, but it's automatic. Do you think I would be better off doing a manual conversion?

I found just 2 Legacy wagons within 200 miles of San Antonio, and neither were GT's. I found a couple LGT sedans, though.

Both 2.5i's were in Austin. One had a bad motor (lots of blowby) and I bought the other. I looked at autotrader and cargurus.com.

I've been told that finding a GT is next to impossible, and that finding it in manual is even harder. There is an LGT sedan in Austin, but it's automatic. Would I be better off doing a manual conversion?

How difficult would it be to swap a turbo ej25 into a non turbo 5 speed legacy?

I'm just about to put up my precious 2005 LGT Wagon 5MT for Sale. I haven't yet because stupid rain kept me from getting her detailed last weekend.

Quick specs:

103k miles

single owner...ME!

Clean title

Cobb uppipe, cobb downpipe with cat, kartboy shifter, slotted rotors, umm.... (oh..just realized I have those details in my signature..haha)

DM ME!

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

On a desktop browser, click on Edit on the top right of the message. Then click Delete on the bottom right of the edit box.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived