LegacyGT.com

EFI Logics Subaru Meet March 26th

max6spd

A member subaruforester.org organized this meet. Open to all. I'm just relaying the information. Contact information is below.

The TRI-STATE SUBARU MEET will be at EFI Logics on March 26th , the last Saturday in March. EFI is gracious enough to open their facility to us. Basicly this will be a dyno pull day.Everyone must sign a dyno waiver. The starting time is 9:00 AM. This will be fisrt come first serve. Please sign in upon arrival. The dyno pull will cost $50 CASH. For the $50 you get 3 pulls and if you request before the dyno pull you will be able to get your boost and APR.This meet should wind down around 2 or 3.

EFI will be supplying a gas grill. We need volunteers to bring food , supplies and workers . Please chime in so we can have enough food.

If you have any questions about the meet please direct them to me. If you have any questions about EFI please direct them to Peter Sohl - EFI Logics <Pete@EFILogics.com>;

We intend to have a large raffle. Last year we had a very successful raffle and the proceeds were donated to charity ( Haiti ). Hopefully the vendors that were so generous will support us again this year. Hopefully even more vendors will support us. Here is a list of vendors that supported us last year.

EFI Logics

8 Symapaug Park Road

Bethel, CT. 06801

Peter Sohl - EFI Logics <Pete@EFILogics.com>;

203-748-1115

North Coast Subaru

105 Glen St.

Glen Cove, N.Y.11542

516-676-3676

Bill-Service, Angelo-Parts

RallyArmor LLC

P.O. Box 2216

Astoria, New York 11102

United States

Phone: 917.463.4820

Fax: 866.812.9237

Big "A" Detailing

17-16 154th st

Whitestone, Ny 11357 (Queens)

718 445-9995

Thanks,

Jim

PLEASE NOTE EVERYONE IS INVITED. EVEN M'S, EVO'S, OR HOME GROWN. WE'D LIKE TO SEE THE POWER YOU MAKE !!

PLEASE OBEY ALL TRAFFIC LAWS. WE DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE FUN.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm going to try to take the trip up if I don't have anything that day. I finally pick up my car on Saturday (gets delivered today), so if I break it in by that time, I'm hoping to get a stage 1 tune also.

They're not doing any tunes that day. Dyno runs only. I would have liked to do a Stage 1 tune as well, but it can take an hour or so I can see why they won't do any. Besides, you wouldn't want your tuned rushed, would you?

Maybe I will do a road trip.. I still haven't gotten my car on the dyno, and since so many here use them, it would be nice to compare my numbers using their dyno. It's about 5 hours from where I live now, but only 30 mins from an area of CT that I grew up in so I may go up the day before and visit.

Archived