LegacyGT.com

Chicagoland Frappr! (Where IS everyone?)

S4

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, let's set up our own meet in the city every other Sunday. If late afternoon or early evening, my OBXT and I are in.

I'd go! Just as soon as I get the wagon back together…. :roll eyes:

Sheet...im off to my big move...driving out to vegas tomorrow...wish to have met up one last time...

Sent from outer space

Good luck on the move! Too bad we didn't get to meet up before you left, I was really looking forward to seeing your "PZEV" :lol: Too bad my block blew up just barely broken in…

MTBwrench's Stage 3 5EAT #racewagon 266awhp/255awtq @17.5psi, Tuned By Graham of Boosted Performance

Everyone knows what I taste like.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
What one?

You still in that place in Bartlett? Steve still down the street?

A Tesla 70D. Steve moved out to the woods somewhere and built a house. I imagine it's somewhere on the IL/IA border. We're still keeping it real in Bartlett.

We do have a Jetta TDI too. We just wear a mask when we drive it so we don't die from pollution. I still like that stupid little car and hope that whatever fix VW comes up with doesn't make the car suck.

My last LGT goes up for sale next week. A kid from Oklahoma called me last month and was considering buying my old silver LGT from a used lot. He tracked me down by the VIN from an old classified post. I told him it was on its thrid engine and to run away from it. The salesman was telling him it was the original engine and turbo. :lol:
ignore him, he'll go away.

My last LGT goes up for sale next week. A kid from Oklahoma called me last month and was considering buying my old silver LGT from a used lot. He tracked me down by the VIN from an old classified post. I told him it was on its thrid engine and to run away from it. The salesman was telling him it was the original engine and turbo. :lol:

:lol::lol:

What are you doing to the wifes car? What can I have from it?

:lol::lol:

What are you doing to the wifes car? What can I have from it?

We pick up her new car this weekend, still need to solve the hesitation and install the new bumper on hers, then it hits craigslist. I stole stuff from your car because I thought you were trading it in. :lol:

ignore him, he'll go away.

We pick up her new car this weekend, still need to solve the hesitation and install the new bumper on hers, then it hits craigslist. I stole stuff from your car because I thought you were trading it in. :lol:

Give the shit back :cool: