LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Finally got around to uploading these from my phone:

http://i.imgur.com/WwtRd.jpg

My car is on the left, saw this LGT wagon at the Richmond Field Station back in October of last year.

http://i.imgur.com/TrXeB.jpg

Spotted this fine automobile parked outside my office in downtown Oakland in January.

Red LGT wagon, lowered with tints on white rock rd coming from Latrobe. (El Dorado Hills) couple hours ago.

also a qsm LGT or spec B on northbound sunrise in fair oaks yesterday around 8pm

White LGT with ski racks near Saint Emydius Church this morning.

Ha.

I grew up 5 blocks from St. Emydius! Patron saint of earthquakes (little known fact).

Spotted '05 silver LGT wagon outside of Jackson Arms in SSF this morning,

Going to be back in NorCal for the next couple weeks. Working in Foster City and staying with family friends in El Granada/HMB. I see plenty of coastal drives in my future!

Just cleared my headlights and installed HID's but still need to cover squirrel finders, install HID fogs and set them up independently. Anybody in the area with some tools and garage space that would be available to help?

Edited by pwdrdayz

Its been almost a year now and Ive seen a few Lgt's but no love :( one of these days.....one of these days. So far its only been 2 sti's, a 2.5rs, 1 wrx and my favorite. A red WRX wagon and the guy had a WTF expression on his face thinking what kinda subaru is that.

Did see a grey 05-06 legacy 2.5i with tint on 580 as I was exitting airway at around 3

BSM (I think) LGT w/ rack & black wheels @ Chevron on Hwy 1 in Half Moon Bay

that was meeeee. i was looking at your car!! i posted on iclub but didnt have enough service for lgt haha.

Just spotted a nicely modded SWP LGT at PCH and Capistrano in El Granada. I was in Flavors restaurant, so no wave...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Looked about my age (31)... Ouch. Pulled up right next to me and didnt look over so I figured not on here.

Saw a QSM 08-09 LGT driving home on pch around 5:30

the qsm lgt was shadowsport he was heading home from my house.

the qsm lgt was shadowsport he was heading home from my house. "The Older Guy"

Looked about my age (31)... Ouch. Pulled up right next to me and didnt look over so I figured not on here.

Saw a QSM 08-09 LGT driving home on pch around 5:30

Oh, I'm an older guy now, huh. :lol: Ya I guess I am. I headed south, and took 92 to 280, then south to Mountain View. I was talking with the GF so I might have missed you...

Edited by shadowsports