LegacyGT.com

slipping clutch, throw out bearing noise etc etc

liljonson

I don't post much but i have a question that i can't seem to find the answer too:spin:

I have a 2007 LGT manual that i bought from bill kolb.... it has about 30k on it right now and i bought it used.

The car has been nothing but problems but i love it to death and do not want to get rid of it.

SO far i've owned the car about 7 months and have driven it about 4 of those months...

Got the car and got a CEL p0171, replaced 02 sensor, i knew that wasn't the problem. THen the motor locked up... a month and half later i got the car back... way to long but i didn't bitch, not that kind of person. THen the CEL popped up again same code p0171. dealer by me told me that its electrical... idiots. gave them 3 days to diag and i get a NPF... I am also a tech but for toyota and didn't want to work on my car yet because its new and i don't see the need to go tearing into a car with a warranty but i had to which did pee me off. found 2 vac leaks, inlet hose and intercooler. brought to another dealer and they were great and replaced both no questions asked.. around this time i noticed my clutch slipping and throwout bearing making noise but i wanted to bring that back to bill kolb because thats my selling dealer. Got car back but fuel trim was at 17-21%... better than 25% so i went on my way and booom CEL again... same code so i said F it and made an appt to bill kolb. i also noticed a coolant smell and found the coolant hose going into heater box leaking a bit so i marked it in transaxle sealent which is nice and orangish so they cant miss it.

NOW i drop my car at bill kolb but i accidentally cleared the code so i screwed myself there so no biggie aslong as i get my other problems resolved i'll happily screw them with that problem forever. Listed my complaints and told them about the hose being marked so they cant miss it.

Well i get a call back that same day and they tell me they can't find anything wrong... now i'm peed off.

i call back the next day and explain to them that the coolant hose is marked, squeeze the fvcking hose.... and that the throw-out bearing is making noise and clutch is slipping bad, barely drivable. they tell me they could not duplicated the problem and will be 700 beans tear down time to check it, i said go to hell and eat my shit at this point. call SOA and i got an idiot service rep and she was no help and told me to seek a second opinion.... and tells me taht they want me to come down to duplicate the problem... now i live about 80 miles away and 3 tolls total, hell no!

i'm going to call them tomm and explain to them on how retarded they are and to diag a car they actually have to drive it instead of blowing smoke up my ass.... now the car is under warranty but i bought it used with 24K

wat are my rights? i work at toyota and we grab our ankles and do whatever to make the customer happy used or new but so far with subaru... complete fail, the dealers i've dealt with try to avoid the problem

cliff notes: should of never went to bill kolb and i hate my life

Archived