LegacyGT.com

2007 LGT Fog Light Aiming

waxon_waxoff

I already did a search for this and did find some relevant results.

One thread described popping off the shroud and then adjusting a gold screw to aim the fogs higher or lower. I popped off the shroud, but can't seem to find this screw. The original thread was describing this for an 05 - I didn't think there was a difference between the 05-06 fogs and the 07s, although maybe I'm wrong.

I have already changed the bulbs once, and went through the procedure of removing the assemblies from the bumper - I hope I don't need to access the assemblies from behind.......?

thanks

i am either blind or.... i dunno. feel stupid even asking this stuff cuz it seems so simple. but i seriously can't find this stupid screw!

is it accessed from the side of the foglight enclosure, requiring the removal of the plastic dirt shield/skid plate behind the bumper?

or can it be accessed after simlpy removing the plastic surrounds for the foglights?

07 legacy does not have the adjustment screws on the front of the foglight.

You must access the black turning knob on the back of the foglight assembly. Easy to access if you remove the small splash guard under each side.

aaaaaaaaaaaarg.

ok sweet thanks ;)

Archived