LegacyGT.com

cars101.com

wunderkind

better hagglers? buyer is prepared to walkout?

i would find out the dealer invoice price, not the one posted on internet sites (cars101, edmunds...) "dealer invoice" ask the dealer to see it, then offer 6-10% more, if they decline your offer, be prepared to walkout

year-end deals... newer models available... lots of varibles

I just bought a 06 tribeca last night for the wife. Dealers are having a hard time moving all of there 06 subaru's (at least in N.J.) I received $3000 off sticker just by inquiring online. Checked out 3 dealerships and all seemed very eager (more than usual) to unload there o6's. I ended up paying 26K for it MSRP was 31K. Pinebelt subaru sent me a email saying they could double the $2500 rebate on all 06 vehicles including the legacy gt. unfortunatly I didnt see many Gt on the lots. There is a white one at miller subaru in New Jersey. If you wanted more info on it I could go take a look and tell you what it has.

Also the dealer said they wont recieve many 07 gt's because there isnt a demand for them?:icon_conf He only ordered two. Im not sure what people are looking for when they buy a car but is there a better vehicle for under 30K than the GT?

Archived