LegacyGT.com

Will it fit 19X8.5 +35 offset?

sashadg1

TSW has a wheel called the Tanaka in 19X8.5 with a 35 offset. Any issues here? I could go 18X8.5 +35 as well. Will it not fit unless the offset is closer to 40 or 45? Worse case scenario what woould it do inside rub or stick out to far?

Thank you,

Scott

it will be close on the fender. you may want to dial in some camber/invest in rear camber adjustment solutions to ensure fitment, but you should be able to get it to work even if you have to have a minor fender lip roll. you'd be better with an offset in the low 40's if you can get it.

So the +35 pulls it away from the strut/spring pushing the tires edge towards the fender well? I thought the lower the offset the closer the rim/tire gets to the strut/spring? No?

I am already rolled and pulled, I ran a yoko ADO8 Neova 235/35R19 and it rubbed.

Scott

So the +35 pulls it away from the strut/spring pushing the tires edge towards the fender well? I thought the lower the offset the closer the rim/tire gets to the strut/spring? No?

I am already rolled and pulled, I ran a yoko ADO8 Neova 235/35R19 and it rubbed.

Scott

yes, the lower the offset, the farther it is from the strut/inside.

Got you on the rear camber bolts and neg camber in front though, I will have an alignment ready to go if that happens.

No go on the 40, 45, 48 they only have +35

Scott

no go as in not in stock?

they seems to be similar style to the vossen wheels...not sure which one has better quality

Archived