LegacyGT.com

Best Stickers or Badging for a Sleeper

ray916mn

So I've got an OBXT which I'm building as a sleeper.

I probably won't put any stickers on it although I might take the XT badge off it, but I thought it might be entertaining to see what people thought the best stickers would be to put on it to sucker folks.

For example, maybe a Sierra Club, Greenpeace or Save the Whales sticker so that the car looks like the stereotypical Subaru treehugger car. Maybe an Obama/Biden sticker and Stop the War in Iraq, so it looks like a left winger's car. An AARP sticker?

What stickers or stuff do you see on cars that make you think that they are going to be slow?

Ray

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

L.L. Bean edition :lol:

I will have you know that my wife has an L.L. Bean Edition Subaru sir!:icon_mad:

So far I like the LL Bean idea the best. Where I live, it fits perfectly, and gives a soccer mom look. No one who thinks they have a hot car ever wants to be beat by their mom!

Gonna have to find an L.L. Bean and check out the badging.

I'm telling ya, something like a "Families First" logo, or "My kid got an A and Whatever School" bumper sticker, along with my brilliant 'Baby on Board' yellow diamond sticker.

The stick figure family sticker, with added stick figure puppy also scores major sleeper points.

Couple the above with a wagon, debadged of "2.5GT" emblems, and you have the best sleeper money can buy.

Just don't tint the windows too heavily. 35% is the most.

I'm telling ya, something like a "Families First" logo, or "My kid got an A and Whatever School" bumper sticker, along with my brilliant 'Baby on Board' yellow diamond sticker.

The stick figure family sticker, with added stick figure puppy also scores major sleeper points.

Couple the above with a wagon, debadged of "2.5GT" emblems, and you have the best sleeper money can buy.

Just don't tint the windows too heavily. 35% is the most.

:lol: or just do 1-man stick figure + 7 cats, i'd never expect a race from a crazy cat lady/man