LegacyGT.com

Car got keyed

So my dads car got keyed yesterday when I took it out. My dad drives a Mercedes s55 amg. And I'm just an 18 year old kid. So the pricks probably thought some spoiled brat in a car his parents bought for him.

Only reason I was driving my dads car was cause my tib can't be driven at night cause the tail lights and one of the head lights don't work.

When the fact of the matter is I'm about to pay for a spec b that I'll be buying with my own money. And my parents bought me a broken piece of crap Hyundai Tiburon. Because they wanted me to earn my own car and work for it.

The whole passenger side was keyed three lines down the side of the car. Got down straight to the primer on part of the scratches.

We're pretty sure it happened at Maverick when I was picking some stuff up for my parents. They have cameras and the employees are trying to get a hold of the manager see if it caught anything. So hoping for the best right now.

http://legacygt.com/C:%5CUsers%5CJordan%5CPictures%5C2010-03-21%20scratches

That's going to be very expensive.

Gotta love people.

Jealousy is a bitch.

I caught these 2 kids key some old woman's car. They had the balls to do it right in front of me as I was walking by. So I pretended to not notice and called the cops on them. The dumbasses didn't even leave and the cops got them.

Caught another kid push over a motorcycle called the cops on him to.

Dunno what is wrong with people that think they can cause other people $1000s of damage because their life sucks.

You may be right about someone thinking they keyed a spoiled kids car. My other thought is that being a young driver, you may have ticked someone off on the road. Do you remember doing anything that might've pissed someone off?

Nah I had just left my house, went straight to the gas station a half a mile away not really any body on the road. I didn't floor it or cause a scene to make me look like a douche went into gas station got supplies. Was in there for about 4 minutes. And this morning my brother notices nice long key lines across my dads car. And they weren't there yesterday and I was the only one that used the car.

And I've been a very careful driver ever since I got in an accident and got 2 speeding tickets when I was 16 :) and rarely piss any body off and generally when I do its cause their own stupidity like them cutting me off and thinking I was wrong.

Check out the 'i f**king hate people thread" too. The rant is the same as this one; the lack of respect that people have for one another. I hate taking care of my car only to find someone decides they want to open their door into it or bump it with a shopping cart. I'm only 21, and its annoying how many times I get asked how much my parents paid for my LGT, so I can only imagine what its like to get out of a Mercedes as an 18 year old, even if you were only borrowing your dad's car.
It's cool; I'm with the band

Archived