LegacyGT.com

modifying my 09 spec b

I'm not looking to go over the top crazy, but keep it clean I was looking for any recommendations since I really don't see a whole lot out there for these cars compared to the WRX and STI looking to do full exhaust, intake, tune, suspension and wheels and was wondering if any parts from the newer STI or WRX fit these cars that are an upgrade from stock also am going to be in need of a clutch soon and was curious if one is better than the next for these cars specifically, I've used EXEDY in the past for prior WRX and STI builds and was going to do the same on this car how ever always open to test new or different products. thanks in advance any help is appreciated.

your first post should not be this kind of post! :)

That being said, there is SOOOO much information on this forum regarding upgrades you can do!

Personally, your list is pretty much all you CAN do within a reasonable starting budget.

KWV2 or Tarmac1's - $2000

Accessport sub-003 v3 - $600

Cobb Intake - $200

Protune - $200-300

CNT Catted Downpipe - $500

Catback - $500

all these things are legacy specific. Good luck!

Or if you must do an intake, go with KSTech.

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I bought the car blown up a little while back intending it to be quick flip and make some money... the heated seats and leather got me and I kept it so im aware of what the drive train is .. I rebuilt it my self and have done a few im familureto the wrx and sti a friend's of mine and my self have built. Few of them but to be honest had no idea what the heck a spec b was till I bought it and did do a little bit of searching the reasoning for my post was mostly because this is the newest to one ive done/owned and was looking for first hand experience with modifications because I see a lot of mixed info and want do it right the first time

Archived