LegacyGT.com

Colorado, anyone?

3.7L H6

What are you doing in freaky boulder? I used to live in 80303 for 4 yrs or so, didn't like it until now... miss all the hot chicks running around, miss driving around town after mid-night, the mountains, even the king soopers on 30th is [b]much[/b] better than the ones I have been to after I left. my local KS keeps selling moldy or rotten fruit at discount, that never happens in boulder's KS!!! :evil: I still visit boulder once a month or so just to see what's going on. :)

This Space For Rent

I was in Boulder from 1988 until 1993. It sure was a great place to go to school. Being in Maine, I definately miss the Colorado skiing! Nothing like a 60 degree February day in Boulder with fresh powder in the mountains. Back then the big scandal at CU was Coach McCartney's daughter getting pregnant from one of the players. Chris S.

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='DWColorado']Summit County here for last 3 years. Previous 10+ years were spent in Boulder.[/quote] how far away is Summit County from Boulder? is there anything special/beautiful there? i have never heard of it before... :oops:

This Space For Rent

[quote name='gt_ltd'][quote name='DWColorado']Summit County here for last 3 years. Previous 10+ years were spent in Boulder.[/quote] how far away is Summit County from Boulder? is there anything special/beautiful there? i have never heard of it before... :oops:[/quote] It's about an 1 to 1.5 hours away. Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper and Arapahoe Basin ski areas are all in Summit County.

i have only been to Keystone once or twice... you know i dunno how to ski... yet. :oops: i can't wait to take my car to those places, and winter park. :) i was home most of the time in the last few winters. :(

This Space For Rent

Archived