• Winston-Salem
    • Asheville area
    • Boone

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
I just moved back from Florida about a month ago...in the Charlotte area, in Weddington. Nice to see some Subies on the road, even if they are all Outbacks around here...I think I'd see about 1 a month in S. Fla
Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stewy612, I might have seen you around before, what mods do you have on your car. I used to live in A-town, then moved the H-ville, so I'm sure weve run into each other before. I had my 02' MBP wagon with the carbon sedan front fenders etc... Good to see another local GT...

THis Roll Call is turning out pretty good. I was suprised no one else had start a NC thread... Whats up everybody...

Stewy612, I might have seen you around before, what mods do you have on your car. I used to live in A-town, then moved the H-ville, so I'm sure weve run into each other before. I had my 02' MBP wagon with the carbon sedan front fenders etc... Good to see another local GT...

THis Roll Call is turning out pretty good. I was suprised no one else had start a NC thread... Whats up everybody...

hey uh...its just a black sedan with STi goldies and brembos on it, dark tint and thats about it!

im back at UGA now but if in a-town or hendovegas ill be sure to look for yah!

-Stewy

Spruce Pine. Finally got to put the conticontactextremes on some white fluffy snow last week...

Have lived all over central to western NC. Asheville, Brevard, Statesville, Chapel Hill, Waynesville...

Hi All

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

05LGLtd....you should check out wncrides.com

there are a bunch of your boys on there

anyways yeah

UGA is University of Georga

A-Town is asheville

and we call a lot of the town around there vegas names because of their increadible small boring awesomeness haha

-Stewy

I'm interested in doing a SCCA Driver's Course. Any one here involved with scca? I didn't see any dates for a driving school in NC when I looked around...
All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...