LegacyGT.com

Another perk to stage 2

I drove down town Denver tonight for the first time since I got my legacy at stage 2 a couple weeks ago, cruising down blake street when I notice an infiniti g35 sedan next to me at a red light with 2 'maxim' hot girls sitting in it, checking out my ride. I gave them some of my stage 2 exhaust love at the light with a little smirk on my face, and they rolled their window down and started telling me to pull over.... which i did, promptly after the light turned green.

I can't emphasize how attractive these girls were, and they were jocking the shit out of my legacy. I wish I wasn't in the stone age with a cell phone that doesn't have a damn camera on it, the one time it really would have paid off.... I took them for a joy ride around downtown, recieving attention from pretty much everyone on the street, the only thing the girls were saying was how hot my car is. To make a long story short the girl sitting in the back seat left her underwear on the back seat for me, which I noticed after they left.

This is something that hasn't happened before I went stage 2.... not only an increase in horsepower, but also an increase in digits for a young single guy.... I had no choice but to get numbers from the girls, even if they weren't girls you bring home to mom. :lol: Nevertheless you can't help but love it when some fine girls are jocking you just because you are driving something pimp. :cool:

+69 for stage 2 and the legacy

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:( that's what we have to look forward to? Thanks alot Wuki :mad::lol:

You're probably the one that already ready wearin granny panties in the relationship :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last time I checked, chicks aint all that impressed with subarus :lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Ahem.......

Forester;)

ahem what? Chicks aint impressed with cars unless you drive a benz or something

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last time I checked, chicks aint all that impressed with subarus :lol:

yeah, my girlfriend hates mine... tells me i should drive something like a mustang, like thats practical in western pennsylvania. (make note, she doesnt drive/understand:spin:)

the only reason shes happy that i am going to be getting the 08 is because i promised her we would drive to iHop to get the break in period moving along, oh yeah and the heated seats:lol:

Sure do see alot of them driving forester's........

They all seem to have a nice colorful sticker though

:lol::lol::lol::lol: ok gotcha. I'm slow this morning

it's sad but true... most women, not all just most, usually just pay attention to the guys with a Benz, Porsche, Lambo, etc.

& that's why you dont mess with those kinds. Even if I had an expensive car I wouldnt bother with the chicks that liked me b/c I had it.

it's sad but true... most women, not all just most, usually just pay attention to the guys with a Benz, Porsche, Lambo, etc.

So for a dude in a Stage II LGT to get talked up by two hotties is pretty fantastic in my opinion.

Thank goodness that I'm not one of those "most" lol Sure a Benz, Porsche, Lambo are nice but a tastefully modified LGT is nice too lol. It better be, since I own one haha

Amy

04 FXT vf39 5mt

Archived