LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Guest subiecity
yesterday at 4pm.. 684 southbound by westchester airport blackish legacy wagon, lowered with gunmet wheels i believe and a legacygt.com sticker onthe rear driverside window area...u were cruzin in the left lane.......then about 415 pm...black gt headed northbound with gunmetal wheels with chrome lip, tinted...anyone here?!?!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday. Spotted myself :lol::lol::lol: in NJ Rte. 80 East around 4pm headed towards the GWB coming back from Great Gorge Country Club. Actually, there was this one guy in a dark-tinted old NA Subie wagon following me like a shadow for miles as I darted in and out of traffic cruising mostly at 80 or so. Get to the toll, he pulls up beside me, rolls down, and give me a big smile and thumbs up. I acknowledged and went on my way. Guess he liked the card.
________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

spotted: at white castle (10-11pm monday august 28th, 2007)

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1123/1263531843_7e900147a3.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1429/1263532789_0c4cc7d879.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1223/1263533663_8b94805fc1.jpg

i think you were inside eating.. and when i stepped in to use br, you left. because your car was gone when i came back out.

here's mine. i was on the other side of white castle. wondering if you saw me though

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1190/1263551889_261b4427f6.jpg

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1407/1264409784_c0ad25f775.jpg

your white lgt looked freakin SICK... love the rims and how clean you kept your car

Ya thats me...I was eatin with my boy in there i didnt see your car...went to that little meet then left when we got kicked out and got food..there everyone was..didnt stay tho

saw a silver sedan rolling soutbound on High ridge in stamford yesterday, dont know mods, but it had a nice exhaust.. thought it was one of the usual STi kids running around when I heard it, but it was an LGT

I was working in uniform in my radio car on Jamaica Ave/Pennsylvania Ave.

I pulled up beside you and you looked over at me, probably b/c you saw a cop looking at you, anyways, you got onto the interborough/jackie Rob parkway heading eastbound from Jamaica Avenue.

You were in a 05 Legacy GT Blue, last 4 digits of your NY Plate are 5167 and its registered in Oyster Bay, NY 11771. You looked pretty young, so I assume the registered owner is your father, but its really your car, b/c you had it partially debaged.

If you're on here, you've been spotted.

I pulled up beside you and you looked over at me, probably b/c you saw a cop looking at you, anyways, you got onto the interborough/jackie Rob parkway heading eastbound from Jamaica Avenue.

You were in a 05 Legacy GT Blue, last 4 digits of your NY Plate are 5167 and its registered in Oyster Bay, NY 11771. You looked pretty young, so I assume the registered owner is your father, but its really your car, b/c you had it partially debaged.

TMI :lol: :lol:

lol scariest spot ever!

holy crap!! STALKER!!!!:hide:

Ya thats me...I was eatin with my boy in there i didnt see your car...went to that little meet then left when we got kicked out and got food..there everyone was..didnt stay tho

ah. you respond. haha your car was mad clean and sounded nice on the way out. i thought you were ignoring me or something, but i guess you didnt see me. i was trying to stop you to see if you were on this site or not, but by the time i ran up to your car, you started to speed off. i guess everyone else would when you see a crazy asian kid running after you and flailing his arms.. :spin:

fail...

NysFinest - That has to be the funniest/scariest spot i have seen. Only thing that could top is a clown being spotted driving a lgt.... speaking of which.

Spotted a white lgt going up madison near lark st around 11:20pm. No clown though...

2008 6mt Legacy Gt Spec B DGM - Not so Stock/Work in progress

2006 5mt Legacy Gt OBP - Sold

2005 5eat Legacy Gt OBP - RIP

R.I.P Coxx

You were in a 05 Legacy GT Blue, last 4 digits of your NY Plate are 5167 and its registered in Oyster Bay, NY 11771. , b/c you had it partially debaged.

Bwaaaahahahahaa, and aparently you were driving the speed limit and there were no hits on your license or on your tags, because you would have been spotted pulled over in front of a radio car... I miss being able to call in tags

rode behind a DGM LGT this morning on 287 north. i kept a nice distance for awhile but eventually passed. i think it got off at rt 23. it had HID's i was in my '08 SWP LGT with 5% tint all around. then saw 2 other SWP non GT's both were older people. the one was an '08 with the new hybrid option