LegacyGT.com

Opensource tune to AP?

khurlburt

Hey guys, my spec b is currently running an opensource tune and i want to buy an accessport to monitor all the parameters and log data. I want to use the current tune that is on the car, as my mods are too extensive to run a generic ots map. Is there any way for me to continue to use the car's current tune and run the ap? Thanks.

Would i be able to just select "download the stock map" from the install menu and then reflash the "stock" map? Would it actually download the opensource tune or would it just erase the map and replace it with a generic stock map?

I want the accessport really for convenience. That and I got a pretty good deal on one, so I want to utilize all of it's features.

And the only problem is I don't have a copy of the current map the car is running on my computer. Is there a way for me to make a copy of that map and put it on my computer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As bnguyenbb6 alluded to already, take care to note units of measure differences b/n OS and AP calibrations esp if you plan to do an exhaustive manual copy/paste from the tables in your OS calibration to the AP one.

Eg: boost targets in PSI in OS, bar in AP; boost limits in PSI Absolute in OS, bar Relative in AP; temp in deg F in OS, deg C in OS, etc etc.

Archived