LegacyGT.com

Next car after a Legacy GT LT MT?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thoughts? I was thinking of something more refined, like a Tesla Model S. Or an Audi.

i think my next step would be a b7 a4 or an s4. those imo are the best looking ones, but would be outdated for me :( when it's time for a new whip

An 09 LGT. Lol. with leather interior. Can't get much more refined than that if ya ask me..

sorry, but any german interior is an upgrade. a golf r is so nice inside, it makes me want to get one

I'm still liking the 2009 A5 3.2 MT. Drives great, fantastic cruiser, some of the best looks, luxury, commonly available off lease right now around $30k, sporty but somewhat practical, 265 hp in a 3800 lb car.

Thoughts? I was thinking of something more refined, like a Tesla Model S. Or an Audi.

I would trade my car in a heartbeat for a Model S, if the wife would let me. Tesla is the ONLY company doing electric cars right.

You can get some stupid amounts of power out of the Audi 2.0T if you mod it. And good gas mileage, something Subaru hasn't *quite* figured out yet

While I admit that Audi's look great, I don't think I could ever own one. I know far too many people that owned and Audi and later said they would never own one again... just too many problems and too expensive to fix. Plus I think they want way too much money for what they are. If you are going to lease though, go for it!

OP... just get a GT-R and call 'er good.

Ill never own another Audi.

and

An 09 LGT. Lol. with leather interior. Can't get much more refined than that if ya ask me..

Go immediately to the nearest Mercedes dealership and shit in all the cars in the showroom and say that again.

Ill never own another Audi.

and

Go immediately to the nearest Mercedes dealership and shit in all the cars in the showroom and say that again.

just tried this made the interior smell really bad prefer my lgt smell anyday.

Archived