LegacyGT.com

How bad am I taking it?

My car: 2006 Legacy GT Wagon, 93500 miles.

No accidents, clean paint (a few chips in the hood), No mechanical issues, Moonroof is currently broken, expect it's a belt issue that needs to be fixed

Trade offer: $9000

New car: 2012 Impreza Sport Premium, CVT Tranny

Installed Options: Body Side molding, SideSill plates, Auto dim mirror/comp, Strake -Silver, Bumper Applique 5 door, All Weather Floor Mats, Cargo Tray, Cross Bar, Cargo Net Rear

Price: $24k out the door (tax, tags, etc included)

• Moderators

Pretty bad, lol--you're getting an Impreza!

My buddy just ordered his new WRX for about $3k more than what you are paying for your impreza--worth it IMO but it really depends on what you want...? You seem to be leaving the turbo world for a reason?

You could probably get more for your wagon, but how much and how long it would take you to sell, who knows? Throw it up for sale for $11k and see what you get.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Yup, making the move to N/A because I just don't need it anymore. With my daily commute, 10 MPG and .40 / gal cheaper (93 to 87) can save me almost $100 / month.

Honestly, with 2 kids, I don't really make use of what the LGT can do anymore. In fact, when I test drove the Impreza, the CVT felt just fine to me. <ducks>

Yup, making the move to N/A because I just don't need it anymore. With my daily commute, 10 MPG and .40 / gal cheaper (93 to 87) can save me almost $100 / month.

Honestly, with 2 kids, I don't really make use of what the LGT can do anymore. In fact, when I test drove the Impreza, the CVT felt just fine to me. <ducks>

Saving $100/mo but moving back into a car payment I presume?

:lol:

Also I hope 24k out the door is before considering any of your trade equity?

I bought my 05 in January and they were asking 17,000 for it and it had 91,000 miles on it. And the car is completely clean. Not a scratch or problem with it.

u was raped

13k is fair

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

well played sir!

Thank you.

I'm pretty sure that salesmen was crying when I pulled away. a 19 year old kid working down a mid 40's man $5200. It was even worse for him when he got the check for $8500 from the insurance company for my totaled car after all I told him I had to work with was $8000. hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived