LegacyGT.com

the 3rd Gen pic thread...

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with hope ur head gasket was done already! :lol:

y do u say that?? For all u know it could have 30k on it... But One, it was, and 2, even if it wasn't done I can do it just fine... Takes what, 3 hrs tops? And that's doing it with the motor out of the car.... No biggy... This is Def not my first Subaru... This makes #5...first one did h/gs on and a couple block changes, third ad forth ones were one full WRX swap and supported a 20g turbo, last was a full STi swap which needed a new block right away along with other things...head gaskets are nothing though... Motors are so simple to pull and work on its ridiculous...

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

y do u say that??

Thread has bin talking about hg's and how these cars eat them up. Me hoping for u to not have a time bomb head gasket is a problem? Would u have rathered me have welcomed u with i hope ur hg blows while on a road trip??

• 2 weeks later...
Wagon sticker like that is what I need. Mine fried last November but 6k and still running like a champ.

I think I can do that if you're interested. $5/ea shipped.

I just shipped two sedans to another member in white.

I'm currently out of black(going to order more soon). But I have white, grey, blue, yellow, frosted clear, brown, green, dark pink, light pink, and purple.

*EDIT* I am working on the wagon outline now, so it is possible. I started off with a vector and I'm simplifying it like I did the sedan. Will have an example by the end of the day.

Edited by BrandonJ 2001 GT Limited

This happened last month... Anyone local with parts requests (mainly interior, glass) are welcome to PM me. The sti drivetrain and wrx engine are off limits for now. Brakes, doors are already gone. Both bumpers, trunk, hood, headlights, both fenders are toast.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k153/rougeben83/20140418_062347_zps0a81b795.jpg

Edited by rougeben83

clipped the curb while trying to make an exit. I wasn't paying attention and didnt realize the exit was coming up, cut it too close. The car fishtailed into a lightpost and then I was along for the ride into a tree after that.

• 2 weeks later...
love the white on white what wheels would those be?

Drag DR-31

17x8 +47 offset

Tires are 205/50/17 Sumitomo HTR III

If lowering your Legacy on 17 inch wheels, it is literally the widest wheel/tire setup you can run without having to roll your fenders.

- Jake

Edited by Jacobpockros