LegacyGT.com

Rally Armor- Standard or UR?

Utmost

I live on dirt roads, and rocket around county roads spattered with gravel.

The paint on my 06 spec is getting thrashed, thus I've decided to order some R/A flaps. (I dont love the way they look, but they'll be better than rock chips))

I haven't decided on the standard or the UR.

Looking for input/pictures.

Cheers

Thank you everyone for your input, and scoobiedoobie for directing me to the sweet pics thread. I ordered mine (UR with the silver lettering)@5 this morning, they already shipped. I should have some pics to add by the end of this week.

mkeGT- I beat you to the punch on the weathertech mats. I cant imagine not having them.

:spin: I'm concerned enough with keeping her nice despite the world, that I bought a Black & Decker, rechargeable, bagless vac. It's about the size of a bowling ball, sits in my trunk, and has plenty o suction for about 8 mins.:)

Thank you everyone for your input, and scoobiedoobie for directing me to the sweet pics thread. I ordered mine (UR with the silver lettering)@5 this morning, they already shipped. I should have some pics to add by the end of this week.

mkeGT- I beat you to the punch on the weathertech mats. I cant imagine not having them.

:spin: I'm concerned enough with keeping her nice despite the world, that I bought a Black & Decker, rechargeable, bagless vac. It's about the size of a bowling ball, sits in my trunk, and has plenty o suction for about 8 mins.:)

thought I was the only one who took that great care of the interior. even have a black lloyd mat (carpet) for the trunk. i hate dirt :mad:

Flaps should've arrived today-..."should've"

USPS....

MkeGT-I have the weathertech in the trunk too. Kept the edges wide to curl the dirt inwards... :lol: The carpet mats are upside down under it, in case I wanna toss 'em in, tho I doubt I ever will.

I think I've reached a cleanliness level I'm comfortable with, but only because it wont stay nice for more than 2 days.

My sister lets me use her hose, so I can wash (& wax & vacuum & condition & polish) once a week away from the despicable cart paths they call roads around here.

Guess we should move our talk to a different thread :)

Archived