LegacyGT.com

4/17/11 Season Opener NYR-SCCA Auto-x @ Nassau Coliseum

fourortwowheels

the weather doesnt look good for saturday, so if you still need your auto-x fix come on down!

All events are in Lot 8, Nassau Colesium, Uniondale, NY. Rain or Shine.

Sunday April 17 registration open MotorsportReg.com : SCCA - New York Region - Solo announces NYR-SCCA Solo Points Event #1 (Sun 17, Apr 2011) info at Nassau County Veterans Memorial Col, Uniondale,, NY 11553 (0239)

Saturday May 7

Saturday 6/25

Saturday 7/2 EVO Phase 1 School

Sunday 8/14

Sunday 8/28

Saturday 9/17

Saturday 10/1

Saturday 10/15

on site registration closes at 8:35am, $5 surcharge for not pre-reg and pre-paying. This also will save you about hour not being on the walk up registration line. Just pull up to tech inspection w/ a print out of your receipt. This Fastlane Check in closes at 9:15.

$35 for SCCA annual members.

$35+15 weekend membership (valid for 5 days, $15 discount on an annual membership) for non SCCA members.

Car must be good running order w/ no visible fluid leaks. Tires must not have any exposed cords or other defects.

for more info:

NYR SCCA Discussion Froum, any questions, have 'em answered here

AutoX4u.com

Good info for novices

2011 NYR Supplemental rules

Welcome to NYR-SCCA

Follow us on Facebook w/ NYR Scca Solo.

http://www.sccaforums.com/Portals/0/Forums/Attachments/5e4d325887bc4110a9f4ec3f2a2acac1.JPG

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's nothing. My hard top went flying across the parking lot. Thank god the glass and mounts are fine. Paint is fucked

That sucks! (Sorry to hear Joe) One of these days I'll show for one of these. Finally putting the finishing touches on the car and am just waiting on a turbo core from BNR to start my TS conversion. I'll have a set of spare RIM/Tires for "Track day" :)

holy crap joe, you didnt tell me your hardtop blew across the lot! it was windy again on sunday, but bareable. had a decent event, good seeing you again josh!

Yeah what can you do. At least I went fast that day lol. I love being the fast guy on street tires but you know the feeling ;)

• 2 weeks later...
just registered for may 7th.. very excited and nervous.. how many runs should i expect?

Are you Chris yu... I saw a legacy gt listed :). See you there man. I will be in the gray miata. Let me know if you need a hand with anything.

LOL, yeah thats me! Cool, see you out there man. How did you see the list? It says it is disabled.

How much are helmet rentals there? Might not be able to find one in time for Saturday.

I am good like that haha. I will bring my spare just incase you cant get a loner or something

Archived