LegacyGT.com

need xhaust for Tribeca

unless you can find a shop to REALLY bend over backwards for you, i doubt you'll be finding anything. I don't think there are really many parts for the other 3.0 people, though i could be wrong. I don't think people in that market were looking for a modable car, thus no one is spending the money for R&D on that engine. Best bet is to hope for a AP tune or other ECU tune..beyond that :( you are in the same boat as i was when i had my 03 outback. If ya want faster..i say start the weight savings game..dump the nav...power seats, power windows..moonroof if ya've got it, go for a plastic bag for a rear window, dump the 2nd row, and 3rd if ya've got it, seating...now you should notice some gains..and the spare..don't forget the spare. am i forgetting anything..ohh yeah, drive it remote so you aren't in it..or lose weight till you are about 65 lbs...ok i'll shut up now and try to offer constructive help. As pointed out above..look for a custom cat back exhaust from a muffler shop. HOnestly though, i looked to go that route before..power gains would be minimal if any.and the cost..well LOTS. I can't think of any real postive choices for power other than an ecu tune, not sure how restrictive your exhaust is..but if you are really gonna redo it..go from top to bottom and nuke your cats. Beyond that..possibly new headers...i'm really fishing in the dark here without a pole or bait...its late and i'm rambling so i may delete this post when i see it tomorrow after some sleep

I'll bet there's not a whole lot of difference between the LGT/OBXT catback exhaust system and the Tribeca's. Probably could find a good AM CB exhaust for the LGT and mod it slightly to fit the Tbeca.

Just a thought

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Thanks for the feedback. Just may have to swallow my pride and run grocery getter mode.

I bought my wife a 05 LGT 5spd and she won't let me mod it. Got rid of My STI for the TRIbeca.

Guess I'll ask locall shops.

Thanks for the feedback. Just may have to swallow my pride and run grocery getter mode.

I bought my wife a 05 LGT 5spd and she won't let me mod it. Got rid of My STI for the TRIbeca.

Guess I'll ask locall shops.

Wives are evil! :lol:

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived