LegacyGT.com

Going to be in San Jose for 3 weeks starting sunday...

CTATV

Whats happenin,

Im going to be doing training for my new job in San Jose for 3 weeks. I figured I would say what up and see if anybody is in the area. I will be training during the week but I have the weekends off if anybody wants to let me drive their car on some twisties and meet their signifigant others... ;)

We have seen your picture. We have read your posts. I'm guessing that all of the Subies, all of the women, and all of the weed in the South Bay will be securely under lock and key for the duration of your visit.....

Nice try though. Enjoy your Chevy Aveo rental car. :lol:

-- Steve

We have seen your picture. We have read your posts. I'm guessing that all of the Subies, all of the women, and all of the weed in the South Bay will be securely under lock and key for the duration of your visit.....

Nice try though. Enjoy your Chevy Aveo rental car. :lol:

-- Steve

:lol::lol::lol:

Whats happenin,

Im going to be doing training for my new job in San Jose for 3 weeks. I figured I would say what up and see if anybody is in the area. I will be training during the week but I have the weekends off if anybody wants to let me drive their car on some twisties and meet their signifigant others... ;)

there is a proverb i had heard long time ago. Never lend drive your car or your sig other to anyone, if you do both come back fucked up. :lol:

Cypress appartments at North Park off Tasman and next to 1st street. pretty much in the middle of the two Cisco Campuses. Right on the border of San Jose and Santa Clara

Are you free tomorrow night? There's a local subie meet at wingstop in south san jose.

Yah, not too many LGT's around, that's why I got it!

yeah I might be want to pick me up lol? I dont have a car when is it tomorrow?

Most people get to wingstop around 1030 or 11 and stay til midnight. After that it moves to another shopping center closer to us. Anyone else thinking bout dropping by tomorrow night?

CTATV if yer interested, PM me and we can talk there.

Cypress appartments at North Park off Tasman and next to 1st street. pretty much in the middle of the two Cisco Campuses. Right on the border of San Jose and Santa Clara

Be careful of 700 newly-unemployed ex-cisco workers :(

Be careful of 700 newly-unemployed ex-cisco workers :(

you mean like ill be walking down the streets and it will be like westside story the sharks and the jets? Cisco & Brocade...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://sfist.com/attachments/SFist_Brock/west%20side%20story%20gang.jpg

Archived