LegacyGT.com

Anyone around NE PA?

whitelightning

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
it sounds like it coulda been. The guy said he was actually thinking of selling it (the one GT i talked to anyway. there were two there). The other one i saw had an autostick transmission. Both were an onyx color.

Well if he is I would seriously consider buying it as long as I had the ability to money-wise. I've only had my car since September so I have quite a bit to pay on it but if I could work something out I would in a flash.

I wouldn't doubt it. I know a lot of people that beat their cars and so far I don't think I've done that with my car...but then again would doing 80 on back roads be considered beating a Subaru or letting the car enjoy itself? I drive to save gas the majority of the time but when I drive a little fast it's like the car wanted it and is pleased.

Couldn't have been me, I was at Lowe's spending 6k on appliances and paint for our house that we close on next week. We were down in Wilkes Barre and even then I was incognito in my finace's Ford Escape. A look a like maybe?

And yes, I have thought about selling it, not yet though..

It very well could have been a look a like. It was a nice looking clean GT though. Both of the ones i saw were nice and clean. I'd take a MT over the AT though. I like the Autostick in mine but I'd much rather be working a MT if it was my choice. If and when you do remember that i'm out there looking to get behind a GT. =D

I wanted a MT, and Minooka Subaru did have a Spec B on the lot, but I didn't have the amount they were asking for at the time, plus I do majority of driving in city so I think I would have gotten sick of shifting q 2 minutes....

But then again, a part of me wishes he could go back and change the plans and have gotten that spec B

If you could have gotten that spec B that would have been awesome. I'm a tad odd for my driving style because I generally only use one hand on the wheel and I keep one hand on the shifter knob. Because of that and the fact my left foot is itching to move around most of the time I feel like i was born to drive a MT. So far out of the different driving styles I've tried it's the only one that fits me. I have nothing against my sportshift but I know I'd like a MT more. I'm kinda surprised Minooka would have a spec B haha i rarely see anything other than standard models like my 2.5i there.

We should try yo get together for a meet one of these days since our last planned meet was canceled due to a crap load of rain last Sept. Is anyone going to Carlisle on the 12th for the import show?

Fat people are hard to kidnap!!!

^ Keith you know you cant sell your car. Dont get new house fever and sell everything, gotta keep a toy or too. Kakashi I like your location. I was going to put Scott Township but no one knows where that is either, so i went with good ole Scranton. Looks like a few LGTs around here.

Archived