LegacyGT.com

AVO fuel pump and codes?

ripsweetness

I have brought my car back to stock (From stage III). I still have the AVO fuel pump installed though. My car will idle fine but as soon as I step on the gas I get all kinds of codes. Now it is possible to be a vac leak but if everything is in proper working order will the AVO fuel pump wreak havoc on a Cobb stage 1 map? In Other words will it flow to much fuel for the stock injectors or map?

What codes are you throwing?

Typical misfire codes. 1 and 3 cylinders.

PFFFF code (never seen this before)

Something about Manifold pressure ?

Im going to check all vac lines and sensors again in the morning but I wanted to eliminate the Fuel pump if possible.

If you're stock, with the stock map and injectors, the larger fuel pump will not cause harm. The factory setttings will not allow it to pump more fuel than it's suppose to. Some people add this before doing their injectors. So, that's not the problem. Do you have a Tactrix cable to do some logging and to take a Learning View shot?

one of these two?

(P0068)MANIFOLD ABSOLUTE PRESSURE/BAROMETRIC PRESSURE CIRCUIT RANGE/PERFORMANCE

(P0108)PRESSURE SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH INPUT

Yup its the first one. Thanks for the info on the pump. I have a feeling its going to be a massive air leak at the IC. I have an AP but Ive never figured out how to get the data log to show up on my computer. Im just going to go over board with securing any place possible to have a leak. Thanks for your help.

Archived