LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

"what?" - the LGT wagon might be music.to.kill.yourself.by. his is blue and has aftermarket rims. it looks like its lowered but he said its not. or theres another guy with a blue LGT wagon with dual-dual tip exhaust that sounds amazing. both of them are in the broadview-n. royalton-parma-independance area.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes that was me on ridge. I was getting parts to rebuild this toughbook. Might be back that way again for the internal wifi unit if it doesn't leave his ebay store. Didn't hear your exhaust cause it was a green/left arrow for me.

Merc, the car looked good! The wagon i was talking about is another Deep regal blue leggy, I met the guy recently from autox. I am not sure if he is on here or not, I would guess he is, but I have no idea. But there is a good chance we will have 2 05 deep regal blue Legacies autox'ing together. I am looking forward to it cause hes been racing for a while and I want to see what kind of times I can run with him.

Any of you have any ideas for a Legacy meet in the area??? Where a good place to meet might be. I seriously want to try and get some Legacies together, I dont think weve ever done it around here.

Any of you have any ideas for a Legacy meet in the area??? Where a good place to meet might be. I seriously want to try and get some Legacies together, I dont think weve ever done it around here.

quaker steak in vallyview every thursday starting at 7pm

i hope you guys check this at work. be carefull driving home from work, especially if you take the highway. cops are out like wildfire for some reason and i got a ticket in willoughby. from painsville to broadview hts (45 min) i saw about 12 or 13 cops

http://www.forced4s.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=135&t=1684

^ Livin' in the past, bruddah! :lol:;):)

I had hoped to go - bringing Anna with me after her nap. :( The little bugger got sick earlier this week, and it peaked today. :(

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

well i think i had more fun than that today. got to shoot 2 rifles today at 200yds. a POF SASS and a custom built one. does really have a name but it was built by a company in florida. it was a custom built for my instructor, its his competition rifle

• 3 months later...
Spotted a Blue leggy on Chagrin Blvd.in the speed trap area near trader joes. Was thinking TSX but you have fogs on your bumper in front of your grille. I was waving and high beaming but you was looking for the cops I assume. He was hidden behind the Rite Aid further down you was already out of harms way. This was friday or saturday.