LegacyGT.com

Can't find any 09 Spec-B's...

Everywhere I look theres not a single 2009 spec b to be found...especially one with navigation...

Have any tips? Should I see if my local subaru dealer might be able to find one? I'm not too worried about color but I'd like to stick to white or silver with black interiors. Thanks for any info

Everywhere I look theres not a single 2009 spec b to be found...especially one with navigation...

As you may or may not be aware, with only 500 sold, you probly wont find them in the classifieds. Gonna hafta dig.

what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

whoops about the navi...been working some odd hours lately and must've been confused or some shit. Anyways thanks for the autotrader link, one of the cars shows as a coupe and no pics listed. appears a bit shady. Other one looks nice and I could visit some friends in colorado while I check the car out...hmmm

also found an 08 closer with less mileage than the 09 at that autotrader link in colorado...are there any real differences between 08 and 09? Seeing same rear view mirror turn signal lenses, same front fascia/fog lights and same rear bumper reflectors.

Took me the greater part of a year to find a 09 SWP spec b. The hunt was half the fun. Yes id does have the alcantera inserts as well. There is one for sale on NASIOC in Utah I believe.

would love to see some pics of your 09 swp spec b. Never knew they made it in swp

If I remember correctly the 08's were only available in 2 colors - DGM and whatever the light grey color is. If you are heart set on a white one it will have to be an 09.

My Spec just kinda fell into my lap... I wasn't even looking specifically for one. Just the right car at the right time!

My Spec just kinda fell into my lap... I wasn't even looking specifically for one. Just the right car at the right time!

Yes, that's kind of my story, I needed a car, I went and looked on here and it had just popped up the day before.

I tell myself, hind sight is 20/20 I should have bought one of these when they were new.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

If I remember correctly the 08's were only available in 2 colors - DGM and whatever the light grey color is. If you are heart set on a white one it will have to be an 09.

Quick Silver Metalic like mine :)

2003 Baja 5MT

2016 Outback 2.5i Premium w/Eyesight

Same here.

It was a perfect Storm!

I wasn't really looking for a SpecB, just an LGT. The dealer had 2 '09s in Ruby Red. I took the one with the spoiler and the short-throw shifter.

All black Interior, (except for the headliner; that's beige) Alcantera seats, Nav and all! It was just missing the Home Link Mirror - but I don't have a garage.

took me a while as well. i live in CT, and had it narrowed down to one in Colorado, one in Washington state, and one in VA. Ended up picking the one in VA. 9 hour drive in each direction to pick her up. Worth every mile!

Autotrader, cars.com, and a craigslist search tool (tempest, etc) were part of my daily searches! There were always some for sale, but since i wanted an 09... it was tougher.

I almost had Max Capacities spec.b (before he bought it).... but the seller changed his mind towards the end of negotiations.... I reluctantly moved on... Bought mine... Then he relisted it for sale a few months later, and max cap picked it up! grrrr lol... its all good!

Archived