LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Haha yup definately me man! Your car looked and sounded great, those 5th gens are real mean looking in the rear view lol Love the pink badge too!

Pink?! Awww, c'mon man, don't give these haters any more ammo! Red L7 badges... to match the Brembos going on in the spring! Your's looked real nice too, but couldn't hear it over my Invidia and the Hip Hop BBQ from Pandora! ;)

Spotted a very clean stock 2005 ABP LGT in my rear view mirror in Hudson, NH.

Oh, yeah ... that was mine. One last look as I was leaving the dealer in my new black on black 3.6R!

My LGT was at that dealership just this past Saturday for about an hour.

Pink?! Awww, c'mon man, don't give these haters any more ammo! Red L7 badges... to match the Brembos going on in the spring! Your's looked real nice too, but couldn't hear it over my Invidia and the Hip Hop BBQ from Pandora! ;)

What's wrong with pink badges and 5th gen?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

28 South in Stoneham spotted a blue 4G Legacy debadged with a Perrin plate frame and a "I like the tuna here" sticker on the back window. Never saw the front so I don't know if it was a GT or not.

Sent from a box in my pocket.

hey fellas! long time since i been on here. i made the most sacriligious mistake us LGT guys can do! i gave it to my GF for 5k so i could get a work truck for my carpentry carreer. anyways shes my ex now and it was a nasty ordeal. I miss my LGT everyday.. if u see a 05 RBP LGT with a front mount, and exhaust, debadged around the south shore or boston area and a blonde chick driving.. feel free to break into the trunk and get my amplifier back for me! damn woman stole my amp and 1farrad cap before i could remove it! got my l7 tho LMAO

Rotten bit of luck man, sorry :(

Sent from a box in my pocket.

Thanks bro. It is my fault. Was blinded by love. I regret letting it go especially to someone who couldn't even begin to list the amount of mods on their car. But what grinds my gears is that I hear that she tells people it was built by her....lmao I did all the work myself! Time to buy a new one and do it better

Edited by MDKSDMF

• I Donated Too
I did, car sounded amazing!

Pfoyle's ride? No no no... Not possible. Must have been another 4th gen you heard but didn't see because of the svelte dimensions, or you simply mistook the sound of your own car.

Edited by sigmafour

Pfoyle's ride? No no no... Not possible. Must have been another 4th gen you heard but didn't see because of the svelte dimensions, or you simply mistook the sound of your own car.

Let's be honest, if you're on the road next to me, it's unlikely you're hearing anything except my exhaust! :lol: Not sure if it sounds "amazing" or not, but it definitely sounds LOUD! Gonna have to work on that one of these days... I keep saying my next "mod" will be a vibrant resonator... and then I keep finding other, funner, things to do instead! :rolleyes:

Let's be honest, if you're on the road next to me, it's unlikely you're hearing anything except my exhaust! :lol: Not sure if it sounds "amazing" or not, but it definitely sounds LOUD! Gonna have to work on that one of these days... I keep saying my next "mod" will be a vibrant resonator... and then I keep finding other, funner, things to do instead! :rolleyes:

That time I spotted you I didn't hear anything from your car :confused:

Basically the vast gravitational pull given by its huuuuuuuuge mass pulled in all sound.

Well well well... somebody finally gets his wheels on the road, and turns into a damn comedian?! :lol: Glad to have you back, bro... now STFU. :p

Have fun fitting it in...there isn't much room in our cars or long straight sections to fit another resonator.