LegacyGT.com

Koni Sport Kit - Shopping List Suggestions

I just picked up the Koni Sport Kit(w/ H&R Springs), and was wondering how to fill out my remaining items on the shopping list. I found some a parts list from another thread, and was wondering what your recommended parts list was, as the list below wasn't for the kit.

Front:

OEM dust cover (P/N 20322AG00A, qty.1/side)

OEM top mount (P/N 20320AG00A, qty.1/side)

OEM bump stop (P/N 20321AA201, qty.1/side)

OEM conical washer (P/N 20326AA000, qty.1/side)

OEM upper spring seat (P/N 20323AG00A, qty.1/side)

Rear:

OEM dust cover (P/N 20372AE00A, qty.1/side)

OEM upper spring seat (P/N 20375AE00A, qty.1/side)

OEM top mount (P/N 20370AG00A, qty.1/side)

Anything to add/remove?

Are people recommending going with the Spec B Strut Mount with Spacer(size?)?

What about a Whiteline Bump-Steer Kit?

Thanks in advance.

• Moderators

all of those parts will be on your current setup, just transfer them over. If you are approaching 100k miles or so you might consider replacing your top strut mounts, just stock LGT would be fine.

Whileline BS kit certainly wouldn't be a bad addition for a lowered car.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Madison WI, have you thought about snow tires ?

That looks like the basic list of items I did when I had the Koni's and Epic springs put on my wagon.

You shouldn't need the Spec B strut mount. You may want to think about a 3/8 spacer for the rear if you want a little rake to the way the car sits.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

I've got 93k on it. I do need to replace the strut mounts for sure, but I'm just wondering about what else I *should* replace, seems like outside of the mounts, the parts are pretty cheap.

I had snow tires on it before. I certainly agree with you on that, but I work from home most days, so snow is a great excuse not to have to venture out.

I think I'll just stay with LGT top mounts, and skip the B.

The Bump-steer kit would be great, but kinda spendy for a spirited daily driver.

Good to see you have a clue.

m sprank is who most of us got our Koni's and Epic springs from. Mike knows these cars pretty well.

www.infamousperformance.net

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived