LegacyGT.com

Can anyone recommend a mechanic in southern NH?

Pantheist

I've got a buddy in Hudson, NH who does stuff on the side. Ex-Master tech at a Subaru dealer. Not sure how far off that is but if your interested PM me I'll give you his contact info.

Or if your willing to drive a little further south there's Underdog Motorsports in Ayer MA who is a vendor on here.

I've got a buddy in Hudson, NH who does stuff on the side. Ex-Master tech at a Subaru dealer. Not sure how far off that is but if your interested PM me I'll give you his contact info.

Or if your willing to drive a little further south there's Underdog Motorsports in Ayer MA who is a vendor on here.

Hudson is about an hour, and ayer is about 45 minutes. Would you recommend one over the other?

contract waspgt. He's a master mechanic, too. Might have some drama during build, tho

:lol:

Does the dude in Hudson have his own garage? I grew up there.

I want to say he's working out of his personal garage. I knew he was looking into renting a bigger one. Not sure if that happened. Every time I see him I forget to ask. He does great engine build regardless.

I don't need anything too crazy right now- just a timing belt, oil change, and my sway bar end links broke in a way that makes em a pain in the ass to take off (the inner part just spins when I tried to take em off with a wrench and I don't have any tools that can hold it still). Finding one that could do all my work in the future would be nice too though.

My local shop was Wicked Innovation until they moved to Nashua. The shop may be close to you. They will make quick work of your list. Give Tom a call. Look them up on Facebook.

I've never gotten a bad recommendation on the forum so each of the recommendations will take are of your car.

My local shop was Wicked Innovation until they moved to Nashua. The shop may be close to you. They will make quick work of your list. Give Tom a call. Look them up on Facebook.

I've never gotten a bad recommendation on the forum so each of the recommendations will take are of your car.

Looks like they're in Manchester now. Assuming I have the right website.

http://wickedinnovation.net/5-2/

I'm guessing that price list is just labor, do you happen to know?

http://www.kineticmotorworks.com/

I believe they have a former Subaru Master Tech working for them. They have a dyno too.

That actually looks really good too- I'll have to give them a call.

Thanks everyone :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well I'm sitting in their waiting room right now and they're going to be done with all my work in about an hour.

I'm very happy I went here. Friendly people, great waiting room (watched netflix on a comfy couch the whole time), they put two people on it so I could get out faster, and the price was more than fair. Even got me a couple parts I needed at cost

I'll definitely be back.

edit: I'm at kinetic motorworks. I suppose that'd be good to mention :p

Archived