LegacyGT.com

Sunday Night Meets

djmonkey841

Here we go.... Sunday night meets, again, not for any specific make/model vehicle. If you have any other buddies, please let them know as well. Should be a pretty diverse set of vehicles so let's try and make a strong showing? All of you are from about 4 different local forums so please post on the forum your affiliated with about attending. Seems that once a few people confirm attendance, others start joining in.

Last couple of meets have been great!!!! On the forums, theres a link in my signature which will have pictures from our meets. Good chance for networking with others and seeing what others/competition has. Let others know as well that may be interested.

Here are some details for sunday:

WHERE: 7PM SUNDAY NIGHTS at TABLE STEAKS in SOUTH DENVER

Table steaks is located south of Denver right off Broadway at Floyd, this is near old town Englewood.

Directions:

i25 to Broadway. South on Broadway all the way past mississippi, past evans, past yale to Floyd. Turn RIGHT on Floyd, Table steaks is about 4 buildings down on your right, park/meet in the giant empty parking lot to the left of the Table Steaks parking lot.

Google map

• 3 weeks later...
Tonight we will be meeting at Starbucks north of 1-25 on Colorado Blvd at 7pm. Park towards the edge of the parking lot next to Colorado. If for some reason it gets broken up....we will meet at the Taco Bell just north of Bowles on Wadsworth in Littleton. If you have any questions call either me Mike B at 303-929-1998 or Jay at 303-557-8013.

Tonight we will be meeting at Starbucks north of 1-25 on Colorado Blvd at 7pm. Park towards the edge of the parking lot next to Colorado. If for some reason it gets broken up....we will meet at the Taco Bell just north of Bowles on Wadsworth in Littleton. If you have any questions call either me Mike B at 303-929-1998 or Jay at 303-557-8013.

I had no idea this was going on, but just by chance last night i cruised by that Starbucks and saw a bunch of Subies/Evo's/etc etc. hanging out. I was almost gonna stop but wasn't sure if they were friend or foe :lol:

It looked cool though, Sorry I missed it!

Yeah...I heard that the cops showed up again when everyone was hanging out and not doing anything (I wasn't there though)...They ended up moving accross the street...Don't know what will happen for next week

I was at the Starbucks and left before the cops showed up and read my email on my phone and saw you guys were going to the Taco Bell on Wadsworth so I headed over there and there were a ton of cars like 50 but I didn't see any Legacys I was the only one, but still some sick cars.

No pictures it was too dark for camera phone pictures, i will have to bring a real camera next week. If you get a chance to come by even for like 30 mins you should it is worth it there are some sick cars that show up.

looks like we are getting more and more people attending meets. Starting to see more variety of cars. Just to remind everyone, these meets are for everyone and anyone. But the main purpose is to meet up with friendly faces and check out other peoples cars, not to set up street races and definitely not to make grand entrances and departures. If you hear or see something negative, please let me know so I can get to the bottom of it in a peacefull manner like we have just done so recently.

Sunday nights, looks like it will be at Lollicup/Village Inn on Colorado. most of the businesses are closed by 7pm, there is a guitar music store so please respect their reserved parking spots. There is more than adequate parking available, at least for now.

Directions from I-25 southbound:

Exit @ Colorado Blvd, turn left, stay in left lane and a couple of street lights up, there is a Village Inn, behind that is a Chinese restaurant with Lollicup next to it. The owner there is a fellow "enthusiast" with a celica all-trac!!! He will bring that out in a couple weeks, but will be out of town this Sunday. If you aren't familiar with "bobba" or "bubble" tea, this is a good chance to try it out. My recommendations are the slush with the tappioca balls in it. So many flavors to choose from.

Archived