LegacyGT.com

My custom bumpers on my 05 lgt

So your the guy we've been looking for. I seriously want that rear bumper. These are just wrx grafts right?

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

So your the guy we've been looking for. I seriously want that rear bumper. These are just wrx grafts right?

Well I hope the we part isn't a mob with pitch forks and torches lol but I figured I'd share I'm sure my cars made its way to one of these threads before I tried looking for any pics of it but did find any

Yeah^

Im assuming he went with a horizontal cut and is damn good with bondo/ body work

Hoping for some more details

Aand im pretty sure thats a functional exhaust out rite by the front pass side fog

Crazy!

More details sir please

More pics too!!!

I wanna see under that skirt! Lol

Yeah^

Im assuming he went with a horizontal cut and is damn good with bondo/ body work

Aand im pretty sure thats a functional exhaust out rite by the front pass side fog

Crazy!

More details sir please

More pics too!!!

Yes we did cut it horizontal and molded the two halfs together it really didn't take much bondo we just use mostly plastic to fill in low spots! I'll post more pics later but yes the two pipes coming out the Rf corner are my wastegates the car has a closed deck motor with all supporting mods with a borgwarner s362 on it!

Wow

Sir you done killed the game

Congrats

And how / why do i never see this bad bitch rollin around philly?!

We should def link one day

Id love to see this car up close

Good luck with her tho

These streets are getting worse and worse( pot holes and shit)

I mean it looks great for what it is, I'm sure it looks exactly how you want it to, I just don't get the rub on every turn, chip my bumper on every bump impractical low. if I was going to do that I'd pick a car that's less fun to actually drive. but to each his own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well I hope the we part isn't a mob with pitch forks and torches lol but I figured I'd share I'm sure my cars made its way to one of these threads before I tried looking for any pics of it but did find any

Ment that in a good way. Someone posted your picture a couple months back and we were trying to figure out how this sorcery came to be.

I bought an auto be more involved in my uninvolvedness . 200k+ Club

If you can't blind them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.

My high mileage turd.

Yeah^

Crazy!

More details sir please

More pics too!!!

Posted a pic of the engine bay in the original post

I mean it looks great for what it is, I'm sure it looks exactly how you want it to, I just don't get the rub on every turn, chip my bumper on every bump impractical low. if I was going to do that I'd pick a car that's less fun to actually drive. but to each his own.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The beauty of air suspension, I doubt he scrapes and has any issues tuning!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived