LegacyGT.com

2nd gen Roof Wing Spoiler anyone, anyone, Bueller?

AAPOQ

So in my quest for a roof wing spoiler, I've stumbled across the SpoilerKing. He makes them in Brooklyn, NY and needs a donor car. Anybody with a second gen legacy sedan want to volunteer? He might even cut you a deal after letting him use your car :lol:.

I'm too far or I would and I know there is enough demand for him to supply them. Please Help! Thanks!

If speaking my mind means I'm "sensitive". Then ******* with someone on a forum means you're a douchebag. I'm not butt hurt either way. I'm trying to make connections. But if you want to be a close minded **** them so be it.

Like I said...

I'm not butthurt. I've been to nyc. Nothin special :shrug:

Have you tried asking around in sl-i.net? the have a pretty large 2nd gen community, most of the people in this area and on this forum are 4th gen leg owners, you wont find too many 2nd gen folks around this area

I have not, but thank you for the lead.

And it makes sense, there aren't a lot of second gens left in general I suppose... but I love the chassis!

Have you tried asking around in sl-i.net? the have a pretty large 2nd gen community, most of the people in this area and on this forum are 4th gen leg owners, you wont find too many 2nd gen folks around this area

Hahaha that's cuz cars don't survive that long in ny/nj between the potholes and crazy ass drivers your lucky to make 5 years hahahaha

Archived