LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

Saw a black LGT (2013-15) with rallyarmors on 93s pass me as I got on at 36 around 530 . You got off at 32.

The car you speak of does not exist. The Legacy 2.5GT was discontinued in the US, with the last model year being 2012.

• I Donated Too

Pretty sure this spot was a muggle because he seemed clueless to why I would be flipping deuces from another GT.

10 mins ago... ABP Newport Blue 2005 sedan all stock with original green MA plate - lots of shirts hanging in the rear and got off at the route 3/Burlington mall interchange heading North.

Edited by sigmafour

Saw a black LGT (2013-15) with rallyarmors on 93s pass me as I got on at 36 around 530 . You got off at 32.

That's me! 2010 LGT, but close enough... saw your OBXT with aftermarket exhaust, looked great!

Thanks. Tried catching up to you but couldn't till I saw you going down the ramp.

I'm sure I'll see you around again... I live in Medford (Medford Sq now, but moving over by Wellington at the end of the month), so I'm on 93N to 95N weekdays around 730/8am, and 95S to 93S around 530/6pm.

Keep seeing young girl with dark hair driving 5th gen silver GT on 102 in the mornings from N.Kingstown area towards RT3/I95. Anyone here?

2005 LGT Wagon Limited 6 MT RBP Stage 2 - 248K

2007 B9 Tribeca Limited DGM - 258K

SOLD - 2005 OB Limited 5 MT Silver - 245K

SOLD - 2010 OB 6 MT Silver - 205K

• I Donated Too
Bronze colored 2006 GT just passed me on Brimble Ave in Beverly at the route 128 junction. Aftermarket wheels - turned down onto route 1A as I went right up Dodge Street. Young driver looked over and saw my GT but didn't wave back...

• I Donated Too

Passed a Newport Atlantic Blue GT Wagon with blacked out tails and rally armors on 495 North around 6.20pm - I cut up the inside and pulled in front, flashed my hazards and got a response... I was moving through traffic and couldn't stop to wave as I had to get my kids home from drama class... I say drama class, there was no class, just a lot of drama.

Wagon certainly looked like it was a GT before I even got near it... looked aggressive and mean! Liked it a lot...

Edited by sigmafour
Dujo told me the correct color of his wagon

You've seen it before. ;)

And it's Atlantic Blue, not Newport Blue. But that's a forgivable offense. :)

So, I'm heading up 495N toward 3 around 6:20 pm coming home from autocross at Devens and I'm just tooling along in middle lane taking it easy on myself and the LGT after a hard full day in the sun on the course. Random mirror check yields a turbo Subaru closing fast in the right lane. In the far distance, it might be a white WRX, but as it closes I realize it's an LGT. As it begins to really get close ... I notice it's actually a white LGT wagon! So I start waving like crazy up by the passenger window as he blows by. I only have time for a glance so I have no idea who's driving or if he was waving or even if he saw my wave as he was clearly haulin the mail. But then he pulls over in front of me and gives me the flashers and I bang mine in response and then he's gone.

And then I think to myself, "Didn't sigma get a white wagon recently? That had to have been him."

That was actually a really fun spotting for me. I do see LGT wagons in the wild, but not that often. By the way, that debadged rear end looks outstanding on white. That color complements debadging really well on the wagon. Better than any other color. Just looks super clean. Very nice my friend.

Edited by Dujo

I'm not really sure if this counts, but there's a red '05 LGT that lives on a side street a literal stone's throw from my house. No idea how long it's lived there for, but with how our neighborhood is designed, there is literally no reason for me to ever take that short little side street.

I've only seen the front of the car, and it has an aftermarket mesh grill with a GT badge attached to it.

• I Donated Too

Dujo.

I didn't recognize the wagon... see the last time I saw it, it was a family car not decked out like it's part of the Subaru Road Rally Team. It looks a lot less sedate than I remember!

• I Donated Too
Plain blue GT sedan this morning just before 8 in Billerica coming from 3 south exit ramp and taking a right past the Mobil and turned off somewhere near the corrections house I guess.

good day today for LGT spotting:

Red 4th gen LGT (with dark wheels I think) going east on Rt20 around 3-330pm today in Weston near the police station. I waved.

A few minutes later, black 4th gen LGT with mesh grille and I think dark wheels also going east on Rt20, I think on the edge of Wayland/Weston, with what looked like a For Sale sign in the rear window. I also waved to you.

Edited by snow05gtRI
GENERATION

good day today for LGT spotting:

Red LGT (with dark wheels I think) going east on Rt20 around 3-330pm today in Weston near the police station. I waved.

A few minutes later, black LGT with mesh grille and I think dark wheels also going east on Rt20, I think on the edge of Wayland/Weston, with what looked like a For Sale sign in the rear window. I also waved to you.

4th gen's obviously