LegacyGT.com

Banzai Express Problems

BigT

Quote:

Originally Posted by blklgt05

hey umm.. my banzaiexpress is having problems.. it keep flicker on and off for a millisecond... and today, my D/S side shut off.. i turn it off and on couple times, then it came back on.. its weird. how long does the warranty last???

I've had similar problems with the flickering of my H7s and my H3s (Fog light) die most of the time. I've had my bumper off a couple of times and the wires look good, but afterwards sometimes the Fogs go back on, but sometimes not. Has anybody else had this problem and had it fixed? I spoke to Edward at Banzai (good guy) and he suggested changing the wires. Has this worked for anyone? How many other people are having similar problems?

Post 555 Weird!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
sounds like bad ballasts

I just took out my HID kit from Banzai and I hate to bad mouth any companies, but in six months, two bulbs burned out. I had ordered a replacement for the first burnout and now the other original bulb burned out. I am sending the whole kit back and requesting for either a refund or brand new kit. I called Thursday night and left a message, but they haven't called me back. Its a small company and I am sure they do there best, but I definitely would not recommend purchasing this kit.

My kit hasn't given me 1 problem at all. Just a slight flicker a few minutes after having them on and thats all. The only thing I have a problem with is I think the bulbs they gave me are the 6000k's and not 4300k but I'm buying new D2S bulbs anyways so I don't care really.

Do you guys think its possible the bulbs are just crappy?

• 3 weeks later...

havent had problems with bulbs or balasts either...

elxkid hasnt chimed in so im guessing he is fine, cus i installed his banzai kit also...

install error? not to put it on your guys, but ask elxkid how carefully i installed his kit... i dunno...

ED will take care of you guys tho

Current:MY05 SWP wagon - 253/290 :rolleyes: UP, AEM CAI, Invidia Q300, tuned@yimisport

OLD: MY06 GRP - 274/314 :cool:

havent had problems with bulbs or balasts either...

elxkid hasnt chimed in so im guessing he is fine, cus i installed his banzai kit also...

install error? not to put it on your guys, but ask elxkid how carefully i installed his kit... i dunno...

ED will take care of you guys tho

I installed two sets of these. My friends 07 LGT, and mine. His is having no problem and its been since July 06. I think the bulbs that came with mine could have possibly been defective. If this were a more difficult install, I would say, yes, it could be possible user error. But since its simple plug and play, there is no possible way I did anything wrong. I wore rubber gloves during the install and its a Y connector. (Not much to it)

By the way, who is ED?

Ed is the owner of Banzai.

I'd say it probably wasn't user error. Ed helped me on my install a little, and I've had Fogs that haven't worked in months and yesterday my drivers side went out. I'll try to contact him again.

Ed is the owner of Banzai.

I'd say it probably wasn't user error. Ed helped me on my install a little, and I've had Fogs that haven't worked in months and yesterday my drivers side went out. I'll try to contact him again.

Ed has crappy customer service. I have called them twice since my kit got back to their office last Tuesday, still no call or email/voice message. I won't be buying anything else from them again.

Archived