LegacyGT.com

Who's in VT?

ripstik

everyone knows that Vermonters LOVE their Subarus, but you don't see nearly as many legacys as you do impreza/wrx/sti/forester/outbacks(more so the older ones).

Legacy and LGT owners of VT

AND ITS SURROUNDING AREAS

MAKE YOURSELVES KNOWN

i would love to have some meet ups, install days, yada yada.

VT loves us now lets love each other.... no homo

feel free to add your name if your bordering VT and want to enter the VT Subi scene

edit: I'll keep a running list on the first post

x. Member ---___ --- Location ---___--- Out of stater?

1. RipStik ---___--- Burlington, VT ---___--- No

2. pfoyle ---___--- West Dover, VT ---___--- vacay

3. aledgend90 ---___--- NH VT border ---___--- No

4. Captain Ned ---___--- Burlington area, VT ----___--- No

5. bballdude1414 ---___--- Central, VT ---___--- No

6. scontivt ---___--- Barre, VT ---___--- No

7. Hitokiri_Gensai ---___--- East Dover, VT ---___--- No

8. Dave00100 ---___--- Montpelier, VT ---___--- No

9. Braaap ---___--- Lyndonvile, VT ---___--- No

10. psytout ---___--- Bennington, VT ---___--- No

11. Hitokiri_Gensai ---___--- East Dover, VT ---___--- No

12. thorton0 ---___--- Lyndon, VT ---___--- No

13. ScoobyRuGT ---___--- Claremont, NH ---___--- No

14. JDuke ---___--- Montpelier, VT ---___--- No

15. SoFloSubie---___--- Northfield, VT ---___--- No

16. alyolles ---___--- Brattelboro, VT ---___--- Yes

17. Scruffy ---___--- Rutvegas area, VT ---___---No

18. mobey ---___--- Rochester, NY ---___--- Yes

19. jonah_ow---___--- Keene, NH ---___--- No

20. NYtoVT ---___--- Burlington area ---___---No

21. chhrisd ---___--- Burlington area ---___--- No

22. cSlenker802 ---___--- Killington,VT ---___--- No

23. asymetrx ---___--- Manchester, VT ---___--- work

24. UnfadingTech ---___--- Burlington, VT area ---___--- No

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live in Boston, but family has a condo in West Dover near Mt Snow, so I get up there several times every year... If I'm ever in the area when you're doing a meet/install day/cruise/whatever, I'll definitely pop in and say hi!

I live in Boston, but family has a condo in West Dover near Mt Snow, so I get up there several times every year... If I'm ever in the area when you're doing a meet/install day/cruise/whatever, I'll definitely pop in and say hi!

alright your going on the list as having a vacation spot in VT

although not a VT resident any longer, I live in NH on the VT border (littleton/franconia/ St. Johnsbury area)and visit family regularly in Burlington. Feel free to add me in burlington as it being a vacation spot. I'm definitely open to meets and cruises since I haven't been able to attend anything since getting my Legacy.

^^You should look into a Team O'Neil class (in Dalton). I took their winter safe driving course and it was a blast. Just make sure you have snow tires.

Unfortunately, my only interaction with VT has been to drive through it on 89 to and from Montreal twice a year. My dad is from Barre, though.

Cap did i see you driving yesterday? i saw another 5th gen GT and pointed at him. my gf thought your car was a beemer

Would have been between Colchester & Montpelier, possibly in Essex area as well (daughter's softball game).

get me on that list! live in central vt my whole life, got an SWP 05LGT hit me up

You got it Dude

list is getting there. 5 and counting and only one is a vacation spot. i say once we get to ten we do a little meet at Al's or something, suggestions are of course always welcome.

6 people? I see at least 5 other Gen 4 LGT's driving around Barre. Is there no one else? Oh, and I've yet to see any 5th Gen LGT's in person, so a meet would be cool regardless of generation. Maybe I'll even have my buddy show up in his 2000 LGT lifted on a Toyota frame?

6 people? I see at least 5 other Gen 4 LGT's driving around Barre. Is there no one else? Oh, and I've yet to see any 5th Gen LGT's in person, so a meet would be cool regardless of generation. Maybe I'll even have my buddy show up in his 2000 LGT lifted on a Toyota frame?

dude i see easily 25+ 4th gen lgt's around Burlington. they are everywhere, and lots of them modded. i was really hoping to find more people than this. maybe i'll pop over to the 4th gen forum and do a little head hunting.

and don't worry DUDE we'll figure a date that can work with you eventually I'm sure even if you miss the first few.

There are a ton, you're right. In fact the way I fell in love with the LGT to begin with, was seeing them buzzing around the Burlington area... I wonder if the majority use that new england subaru forum, or are maybe ex-WRX/STI guys that stick with NAISOC. It would be nice to see them here!

I moved from NASIOC to here when I traded in the '07 pig nose for the '10 LGT. Have rarely been back to NASIOC since.

I bought the LGT because my increasingly-fat butt no longer fit between the seat horns on the pig nose.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived