LegacyGT.com

Poor Legacy

Guest JessterCPA
Yes, yes you do.

http://mars.walagata.com/w/zwrex/you-suck-at-the-internet.jpg

Darn. I though I was the only one. :(

Kaiser, why don't you ever post here? :(

Sorry guys, had to get the obligatory OT post in first, and I've been running around trying to get things squared away for the past day and a half. Just got back from the auto body shop an hour ago, and they said it's $4000 in damages (that they can see).

Called the insurance company of the asshole who hit me, and the CS rep was actually very helpful. I should be talking to one of their adjusters in a business day or two. Here's a shocker: the guy didn't file a claim yet. :rolleyes: I told her not to hold her breath; the police report cites the guy as being at fault for the accident. It's not like he had any damage to his stupid ass Pathfinder anyway.

Anyhoo, I really want to get her fixed up quickly. All signs are pointing to the damage not affecting the frame or other expensive bits very much, if at all.

Sounds like you'll be okay, it's just such a shame. :( Good luck with that.

I'm just disappointed at the lack of PWing by you after all the promises. EMPTY PROMISES!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'm just disappointed at the lack of PWing by you after all the promises. EMPTY PROMISES!!!!

I am the master of all lies.

Or something.

Yeah so, I've now owned the LGT for almost two months. Nearly half of that time, however, I've been without the car (I should be getting it back tomorrow). It's the weirdest feeling...I've gotten to the point where I sometimes forget that I ever bought a new car. I'll walk out to the garage and think, "Do I even own a car? :confused: Wait...I think I do. It's a WRsomething, isn't it? :confused: "

Sigh. I guess, if anything, it'll feel like getting a new car all over again.

Archived