LegacyGT.com

Moving to Releigh, NC

high_ping

Performance Subaru

1810 North Fordham Boulevard

Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone (919) 942-3191 | Fax (919) 969-2324

Just off the 40 as you are heading east/south toward Raleigh. Almost bought my LGT there before I moved back to Virginia

Where are you moving from?

Big change moving down there....

Good luck,

I have lived in Morrisville (right outside Raleigh) for 2 years..

I just didn't care much for the region, even though the weather is a lot nicer than here in the northeast...

However Tail of the Dragon is only 4 hours away from RDU hehehehe

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I will be moving there from Baton Rouge, LA! Getting the hell out of LA was my number one goal! We have only been down here five years and man, this place is the devil...

I grew up in NC, Lake Norman and Charlotte area...it will be great to get back there.

I am in IT and RTP is where it is at (and Austin too) at the moment. I believe I am done chasing the dollar and will be settling down there. Three hours to Myrtle Beach, three hours to the mountains and about the same for Williamsburg, VA. Lots of stuf to do.

Thanks for the info on the dealers, I will give them a trial run with allowing them to do an oil change when I get up there and see how it goes.

I will be moving there from Baton Rouge, LA! Getting the hell out of LA was my number one goal! We have only been down here five years and man, this place is the devil...

I grew up in NC, Lake Norman and Charlotte area...it will be great to get back there.

I am in IT and RTP is where it is at (and Austin too) at the moment. I believe I am done chasing the dollar and will be settling down there. Three hours to Myrtle Beach, three hours to the mountains and about the same for Williamsburg, VA. Lots of stuf to do.

Thanks for the info on the dealers, I will give them a trial run with allowing them to do an oil change when I get up there and see how it goes.

you grew up in the current area i work/live. :cool: the NC suby scene is pretty big in terms, of get togethers, auto-x, etc. you should fit right in!!

Kenda:dm:

Performance Subaru

1810 North Fordham Boulevard

Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone (919) 942-3191 | Fax (919) 969-2324

Just off the 40 as you are heading east/south toward Raleigh. Almost bought my LGT there before I moved back to Virginia

+1, I got my LGT and get all my major service done at Performance Subaru.

They have a shuttle that services RTP, where I work, so I can drop it off in the morning and come back in after work to pick up. Even for oil changes, I can get a loaner.

Plus, Performance is a BMW and Porsche dealer. Oogling an E90 M5 and sitting in a Cayman S, while service is being done is :wub:.

I tried Southern States before Performance, but the sales manager sucked ballz.

I keed I keeed

Archived