LegacyGT.com

My 2010 Legacy GT Accessory/Mod Tracker

Great quality, great weight, great looks and fast production/shipping, my WC Lathe Werks shift knob is here. Haven't driven with it yet but it feels massive (465g) compared to the OEM shift knob (200g). It's the stainless steel STi sphere in burnt gunmetal.

IMG_3191.JPG.57f6ba807c9be74e37369105379fc4dc.JPG

IMG_3192.JPG.e38b9df78dae0cdf65474de790e8fd85.JPG

IMG_3193.JPG.c7472faf67f6ab783f3d7a32b7d35637.JPG

IMG_3194.JPG.a76091451421f0f775476fbc49b2275c.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG.d44b6aff93fb2da9fec3aea7854c9ddd.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG.2925586a8d34a21da0f84a8cb3b3a537.JPG

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a short drive I love everything about it except one thing. I think my hands are too big for the size of the ball. Love the feel of it, shifting feel, and look; just not sure yet on the grip. I think over time as I get used to it my acceptance will increase.

I've been driving with the OEM knob for 2+ years and this is the first MT car I've owned so it's probably just going to take some getting used to.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you have other gauges already installed or going in later?

Already have boost gauge installed. Oil Pressure gauge is sitting here and will go in the same time. Wouldn't mind having EGT either but I'm running out of places to put gauges.

lol. It's still nice to see you around Waz.

Already have boost gauge installed. Oil Pressure gauge is sitting here and will go in the same time. Wouldn't mind having EGT either but I'm running out of places to put gauges.

I see. I went with the PLX DM-100. Only one gauge with multiple readouts. I didn't want to litter up the interior with a slew of gauges.

I have the defi concept HUD in my sti. I wish it wasn't discontinued. Probably one of the best HUD / multi displays for the money.

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n10/Lromero2005/2013-04-04184855_zps191c670a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going through transmission withdraw. I miss rowing the boat. The good news is that my Crawford AOS arrived today. This represents the last piece (other than what's being fabricated) for my build. Next week should be an interesting one.

IMG_3426.JPG.76b7842cf650d2fac8d6e484c25c7239.JPG

IMG_3427.thumb.JPG.12ef485a597988b5eadf65164bde5cc3.JPG

Got the car back. We still have a lot of things that need done but it's enough to get tuned tomorrow. There were a few scary moments at the end (thought the turbo might have been having issues). Turns out the larger wastegate actuator arm was being held partially open by the heat shield under the turbo. Had to pull the whole turbo to get in there and test/confirm but a little bit of grinding and we were good.

Other issue was oil leaking from the filter of my IP&T oil line. Turned out the o-ring didn't have a good seal. One new ring and we were back in business.

Still to do - Heat treat headers and exhaust, build box for new intake, front lip, brake master cylinder brace and maybe a few other little things.

Edited by acumenhokie

Finally got around to getting my lip installed. Also had my AP hardwired so it turns on when the car starts and off when I turn the car off. Paired with the AP holder it's like an extra gauge.

Please post your wiring diagram. I bought an ODBII splitter, but hardwiring is a thought.

Current Mileage as of 19-June-15: 15012

Purchase Date: 30-June-12

Visit my profile page (visitor message section) for a brief mod. list.