LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

DGM SpecB in a downtown Parking lot on Monroe this morning.

(Your licenses plate tipped off your anticipation for the new "Transformers" movie...)

Actually have had that plate since my '02 WRX. My kid is a big fan of the toys so it worked out.:)

• 4 weeks later...
I was just going on lunch and walked by a LGT that looked nice did a double take because it had cleared headlights. Then I realized it had tints in the back, a L7 front badge, Potenza summer tires, and exhaust. Who was at Zurich in Schaumburg today right before noon? The plate was a Northwestern University plate.

I was just going on lunch and walked by a LGT that looked nice did a double take because it had cleared headlights. Then I realized it had tints in the back, a L7 front badge, Potenza summer tires, and exhaust. Who was at Zurich in Schaumburg today right before noon? The plate was a Northwestern University plate.

That's me. :)

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone spotted my old 2008 Spec.B that I traded in at Napleton Subaru in Rockford, IL? It was silver and had a touch-up painted scratch on the hood near the left headlight. Been wondering who bought it. Whoever got it got a Perrin crank pulley and Cobb springs for free as I did not remove them when I demodded it to trade her in. :) I think it left their lot earlier this year as I traded her in for my 2011 LGT that I have now back in December 2010.
I'm just here for the mods.

^Probably because a Subaru can't do this:

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/strizzy123/_MG_0166_cropped-1.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/strizzy123/Badlands%205-2-09/526864315_wXseZ-XL.jpg

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i274/strizzy123/Badlands%205-2-09/526908212_UWgmG-XL.jpg

;)

Saw you getting on 88 tonight. I was in my black saabaru beater next to you at the McDonald light

Damn, saw the car but wasn't really paying attention and I forgot you had it actually.

Hey, OT but does Kevin still work there with you (had the other silver FXT in the parking lot ;))? Just wondering because I haven't seen his car there in a while.

Damn, saw the car but wasn't really paying attention and I forgot you had it actually.

Hey, OT but does Kevin still work there with you (had the other silver FXT in the parking lot ;))? Just wondering because I haven't seen his car there in a while.

I dont know I havent gone over to the shack for a while. He works on one of the few teams in that annex building, so I havent seen or talked to him for a while too.

But there are quite a few more 08+ WRX owners now in the lot from those departments in the annex. But never met any of those people either.