LegacyGT.com

slotted front rotors for 07 n/a

anyone no where i can get decent slotted rotors for my car?

thanks vinny

Centric makes a slotted rotor so does DBA however the cost vs yield isn't worth it. I too was looking for the same setup (slotted rotors better pads) and several of the knowledgeable folks advised against that for the 2.5i (obviously :lol:) Instead I went with Centric blank rotors and Hawk street pads and Motul Fluid.

After bled the system and installed the parts i couldn't tell i didnt have some fancy setup.

ive been running drilled ebay brakes for probably around a year and half now. never had a problem with them other than the paint rusting off.

but i couldnt afford anything more expensive otherwise i would have gotten something better

67393_1662835415943_1388957065_1764793_7974941_n.jpg.7b8542a1e9b52eb9f8f16ceca4e2f7d7.jpg

ya they seem pretty decent il prob just get ebay ones. Whats the worse that could happen, they warp lol

Also the ebay stuff is probably made in the same place as 70% of the other "OEM like" stuff haha And yeah they could warp or the really shitty two piece ones could separate :eek:

curious who were you able to tell what fits the LGT vs the 2.5i i remember trying to look for cheap Centric rotors on eBay but everything was for the Turbo guys oh and remember to order some Brembo covers hahahahahah. (they look really good surprisingly)

curious who were you able to tell what fits the LGT vs the 2.5i i remember trying to look for cheap Centric rotors on eBay but everything was for the Turbo guys oh and remember to order some Brembo covers hahahahahah. (they look really good surprisingly)

do you have pics of these so called covers?:lol:

they actually don't look terrible hah. and have to give you at least 15 horsepowerzzzz

I know right they look legit hahahaha my only question is what does one do to bleed and replace pads ??

You know if you ever see a pic of my car with "brembos" what the deal really is lol :lol:

I know right they look legit hahahaha my only question is what does one do to bleed and replace pads ??

You know if you ever see a pic of my car with "brembos" what the deal really is lol :lol:

that is indeed a good question hah. I had actually thought about getting a bbk, but shit, I think I'll save the money and drop a twenty spot on these bad boys. After all, looking good is 9/10's of the law

that is indeed a good question hah. I had actually thought about getting a bbk, but shit, I think I'll save the money and drop a twenty spot on these bad boys. After all, looking good is 9/10's of the law

Why not? HellFlushers do it.:lol:

Archived