LegacyGT.com

How do you think this would look on the 05 GT Limited?

My Lord, that's horrific. That wheel would make a GT instantly ugly, IMHO. The stock wheels are, particularly in the case of the wagon, well-integrated into the overall design of the vehicle. Kevin

The quality is poor? How so? Aren't they forged? Or are they like crappy forged? If that makes any sense haha. Godwhomismike have you checked out iForged rims? They are nice too and they are like HRE but a wee bit cheaper, although still expensive.
-ben

Btw, you do know that HRE and Fikse rims cost well over $800 for a set of 17x8? These are custom made rims to order with offset.. they are also not clear coated.. so you better get ready to wash them every day cuz the brake dust will eat into the metal. You better wash them, polish it up and wax them to prevent a hard scrub down. [url]www.hrewheels.com[/url] [url]www.fiksewheels.com[/url] Keefe
Keefe

The main complaint I've heard from many HRE owners is that the wheels just aren't strong enough to handle daily driven use. My cousin has a set of 446R's and they get bent/damaged so easily. But yes, a cheap(er) alternative to similar wheels are the iForged rims. But if you're looking to spend so much on wheels I'd also look at Work, Volk, Gram Light, SSR, Advan and BBS.

Archived