LegacyGT.com

Official: North Central Spotted thread! Newbs see if youve been seen!

gfxdave99

• 2 weeks later...
Black specB in WickerPark with missouri plates, I know you came out to Hooters meet a while ago, but i dont remember your name. I was in the Saabaru beater parked a few cars ahead.

That would be me, I didn't even notice. Was visiting a friend who lives in a loft there. That might be the first time I was ever spotted.

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted a white wagon with bronze wheels at the IGA in Eureka, IL today ~11:00am. Looked lowered a little, seemed like a pretty nice car. I was in a black F150 though, not the spec.B.
MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Saw a silver lgt last night around 5:45 on 294 with a front lip and rear lip spoiler,looked lowered,had wheels and sti brembos. Looked like it had an exhaust too. And had one of those blackhawks license plates. I was in a OBP lgt with a rrev lip,cleared headlights,tints and bronze grids.

Saw a silver lgt last night around 5:45 on 294 with a front lip and rear lip spoiler,looked lowered,had wheels and sti brembos. Looked like it had an exhaust too. And had one of those blackhawks license plates. I was in a OBP lgt with a rrev lip,cleared headlights,tints and bronze grids.

Yep, and you threw a rock right into my new windshield, :spin::lol: moot point, because the large boulder thrown by a semi the day before that hit the roof will be sending the car back to the body shop for bodywork, paint, and a new windshield. Not thrilled really, car was just completely repainted after hail damage in may.

Hahah my appologies sir,if you weren't getting a new windshield i'd offer you a windshield repair kit with some resin left from filling a crack in mine. I saw your car and I was like this guys gotta be on the forum. Sorry to hear about the paint damage but she was lookin real nice. I'm jelly of your brembos :lol:

Also a fellow member came in to where I work today.

yeah, nice to meet you the other day. sweet ride you have there.

how did that tire look, anyways? as bad as they say? i think i'm going to have to get a tire shaved from tire rack...the wife doesn't think 4 new tires is in our future :rolleyes:

sometimes you eat the bar, and sometimes...well, he eats you

Nice to meet you too man and thanks! As for the tire it was kinda shitty. Usually when its driven on,even a little bit,low air it starts to tear up in inside of the tire. Its more a safety issue than anything. And if four tires inst doable i would indeed recommend a replacement. Don't get me wrong,people come in with some really bad tires,dont want new ones and drive away just fine. Yours was not nearly as bad as many.