LegacyGT.com

Suspension upgrade on the way, questions...

05LGTLtd

I'm going to coilovers and upgrading the the LCA bushings. I've got Tein Basics on the way and superpro bushings are already here. I've read several installs on the coilovers, measuing and such. think I have got that straight. Also have read the Lca bushing install threads, and have a guy local who can press them for me. I was planning to take the arms to him, and do the rest myself. (mostly since I have overspent the budget for the immediate time frame)

I was hoping to take every thing apart ONE time, but I don't think thats going to happen. Most threads say one week after coils or springs, get the alignment. The instructions for the LCA bushings, say get the alignment right away. (I got the high offset, if that matters..)

So looks like I should do the coils, wait a week, and then do the bushings? gues that would give me a chance to retorque the suspension bits. What do yall think..

All I need now is a hill holder and a center passing light...

Sounds about right to me.

Where in NC are you? I'm in Charlotte and I would love to go for a ride once the coilovers are in. I keep waffling back and forth between coilovers and springs/struts.

Archived